Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some help here guys,... In the middle of some upgrades. Thinking of changes my stock doors.
Wanna go with glass doors and roll up glass.
My windows now are power.

Who makes the best doors that will accommodate roll up glass????
Also who has kits for roll up hardware??
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Ho fibertrends sells some that will accept all stock hardware and glass. They fit and finish are top notch. Pm me if you want a price on them.

·
Registered
7,231 Posts
HO is the ONLY way to go. Great fit, and I believe the only ones that will accept stock door internals.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Im sure someone has a better site but foxresto.com has lots of factory hardware and such. I used it for the weatherstriping and misc hardware on my coupe.

·
Tellin' it like it is
9,748 Posts
Buy a set of rusty manual doors for next to nothing and transfer the guts over. You'll need the outer rub strip too.

·
Registered
29 Posts
HO fibertrends is the ONLy way to go. I have a pair and they fit awesome with no trimming or repair work at all. They have all the mounting points for anything that the stock door has and still are super light.

·
Tellin' it like it is
9,748 Posts
The doors are sold in pairs, and $750 is retail so I hope Holcomb could do a little better than that.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
I did do better than the 750.00

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
What about the inside of these doors? Factory panel or are you guys finishing them out with something else? Does anyone have any pics of them on a completed car?

Thanks

·
Registered
7,231 Posts
What about the inside of these doors? Factory panel or are you guys finishing them out with something else? Does anyone have any pics of them on a completed car?

Thanks
There are "dimples" on the inside of the doors to show you where to drill holes for the stock christmas tree things on factory door panels. You would have no problem running a stock door panel on them. I actually plan on running them myself. But if one wanted to do something custom, there's always that route.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
There are "dimples" on the inside of the doors to show you where to drill holes for the stock christmas tree things on factory door panels. You would have no problem running a stock door panel on them. I actually plan on running them myself. But if one wanted to do something custom, there's always that route.

Thanks. I have some Harry Glass doors now but I like the HO Fibertrends better because you can still roll up and down. I put my stock doors back on just for that reason.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts