Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am doing a stand alone fuel cell with a FAST fpr. It has a 6an on supply side going to fuel rail. I was wanting to come out of that with a 6an 90 to turn hose in correct direction. Can I come out of that 6an into an inline fuel filter (6an on both sides of filter) and then go down to a 4an fitting and line on the other side which is what the kit comes with? Will this cause a pressure issue. It will be set up on efi pressure.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I thought most of the Fast kits were 6an all the way through.
It the 4an a return or is it hooking to fuel rails together?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Going from the regulator to the fuel rail. The fpr is 6 but the nitrous kit comes with 4an. Wondering if this will cause a drop? Also have an intank Walbro with filter on bottom is this enough or do I eed to go ahead and run the one in line from 1 gallon cell? Im doing intank pump coming out of cell to reg with 6an then 6 an out bottom of reg With return to tank 6an, then out other side with 6an feed line which is the one in question.Thanks

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
What kind of Nitrous kit do you have? Is it a Single Nozzle, or does it use a plate that goes between the upper and lower intake, or between the Throttle body and Manifold?

What kind of power are you trying to make with the spray?
The only EFI Plate I have experience with is an older Nitrous Works Plate that got stacked between the throttle body and manifold. That had a -4an feed line (also a walboro 255 intank pump). The most we ever sprayed with that was 100hp. I think the kit called for an inline pump at 125hp and up.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its a zex efi race kit with a nozzle I'm making just about 470 & wanting to spray 150 shot. My intank us about maxed out so the stand alone fuel system us mainly for safety. It has a 255 in it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts