Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not a huge fan of the NHRA most times, but it wasn't too bad hanging out in DSR's VIP tent and eating a steak 8 feet away from Capps' car as it was being rebuilt.

It's also fun to know that DSR gets fined every time they set up that tent because they dont use "NHRA Approved" caterers...They have their own trailered kitchen and cooks...So the steak tastes a little better knowing the NHRA throws a hissy fit over it. Trolling the NHRA?

^^I could have cooked an omlette on those disks/plates. Those things were smoldering for a good 15 minutes after they pulled them out.

^^My shitbox Blackberry can't pull off a 300+mph panning shot.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice pics. LOL at the NOBAMA on the blower hat
Haha, I rushed and pulled my phone out to get that shot as they were rolling by.

Who would have thought...A bunch of rich guys and huge corporate sponsors that don't see eye to eye with BHO? ;)

I hope that sticker makes it on ESPN when they do the close-ups on the starting line or in the pits.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Haha, I rushed and pulled my phone out to get that shot as they were rolling by.

Who would have thought...A bunch of rich guys and huge corporate sponsors that don't see eye to eye with BHO? ;)

I hope that sticker makes it on ESPN when they do the close-ups on the starting line or in the pits.
They've been running that sticker for years and ESPN never shows it.

Troy Buff

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
i shoulda gone....cept money is tight.....and lol on the sticker....i saw it last year dont think it was this car though.

·
Registered
648 Posts
i shoulda gone....cept money is tight.....and lol on the sticker....i saw it last year dont think it was this car though.
I was watching the coverage on ESPN, and the stands were not even half full. And this was for the finals.

John

·
It weighs how much????
1,629 Posts
Cool shots! I know thw weather wasn't the greatest there with the nasty storms and the heat....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts