Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking of using my Digital 6 Ignition and a MSD #710 RPM Window Switch ...WILL THIS WORK?

1. Run a Wide open Throttle Switch so the spray only comes on at WOT.

2. Run the MSD Window Switch to activate BOTH the Timing Retard and Selenoids from 4800 RPM to 6800 RPM?

I figure this will bring on the juice just as the Converter hits/or as I leave the line. and continue through shifts until just before the stripe.

Thanks again... Bubba

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
turnig off the nos at 6800 rpm i think the nitrous will be off at 900 ft with your gear and convertor what about if it looses traction you have no control of the nitrous?

didyou find a plate?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
81 olds said:
turnig off the nos at 6800 rpm i think the nitrous will be off at 900 ft with your gear and convertor what about if it looses traction you have no control of the nitrous?

didyou find a plate?
Is that OK? turning it off at 900Ft?

Shift into 3rd gear to 6500 rpm, lose afew hundred rpm, and let it go from there... ?

Won't the WOT Switch kill it when I lift? ( Yes, I'll lift... I'm a candy ass )LOL

I'm gonna wait till the Dominator Plate comes in so I can off that first.
Moneys too tight right now...

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
yea the wot switch will kill the nos but if it breaks the tires loose and hits 6800 rpm before you can lift it will shut off the noids and hook drop the rpm back down and actvate the nos again? I think that would be hard on the driveline don't you ?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very Hard on the Drivline I agree 100%... I'm not sure I see all those stars alinging for that condition but hey...ya never know. I'm sure all kinds of things happen with nitrous... That's why I'm gonna pound the questions as much as possible.

In regards to the fuel system.....?

Do you think I can run a Y off the -10 from the pump, run 1 line to the 2 port regulator like I already have , and the other line to a Regulator, and to the noid from there? ... .

I do really appreciate your Help in all these questions... Thank you.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
you should be able to y off your -10 line like that do you have a return line on the car now ? I was just wondering how your going to keep the fuel presure form creeping up to high if it is dead headed at the noid?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
81 olds said:
you should be able to y off your -10 line like that do you have a return line on the car now ? I was just wondering how your going to keep the fuel presure form creeping up to high if it is dead headed at the noid?

Yes, the car has a return line on it now so it should be all good. I like that Magnafuel Dual Regulator Setup , but I'll bet it's a small fortune.

Thanks again for the help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts