Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
proof that with enough money and effort, you can make a brick go fast. I'd still take the stock enzo over the 'supercuda'

·
Registered
7,174 Posts
Makes you appreciate the good ole nascar boys getting close to those speeds with garage built cars back in the 70's.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Thanks for posting this:smt083again!
Get over it assclown some of us dont spend all day on here to see cool shit like this posted..
Love these post nazi's with nothin better to do but go "repost" on the bullet.
In the time it takes ya to write "repost" ya coulda banged ya mrs 2 times and had a cigarette..

·
Drag Racing Is My Buisnes
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Get over it assclown some of us dont spend all day on here to see cool shit like this posted..
Love these post nazi's with nothin better to do but go "repost" on the bullet.
In the time it takes ya to write "repost" ya coulda banged ya mrs 2 times and had a cigarette..

LOL. What he said ^^
A buddy if mine emailed it to me last night,

yea I thought it was pretty cool what they did to the car

208 is stout anyway ya look at it

·
Registered
855 Posts
They filmed that at the CPG where I work. The Super Cuda is a Viper with a Cuda body on it. Pretty cool car anyway you look at it.

·
Drag Racing Is My Buisnes
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
A buddy if mine emailed it to me last night,

Legendary Motorcar Company built a Super 'Cuda for SEMA and then decided to find out what it could do. The car is stuffed with engine and rubber: A twin-turbo Viper V10 with at least 1,000 horsepower, along with 345-series, 19-inch tires in back. The only place they could think of to test it properly was Chrysler's Chelsea, Michigan proving grounds. For good measure, the folks at LMC brought a Ferrari Enzo along as well.

Needless to say, in a straight line drag, the Super 'Cuda owns the Enzo, but the Enzo prevails in top speed.

The green monster and its turbine howls raced through the air so quickly that the windshield molding came off and the hood lifted by three inches.

·
Tellin' it like it is
9,743 Posts
So you can spend a million dollars on a Cuda and it will outrun a million dollar Ferrari. Fascinating.

See what each of them brings at auction in a few years, and then you'll see the problem with this train of thought.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts