Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With any luck he won't have to go back to working as a beat cop in that shithole!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Doubt that will cover his legal fees, especially the civil suit that will come from the family when/if the grand jury does not pursue charges.

·
Registered
6,315 Posts
I wouldn't donate a dollar to that coward. One well placed shot would've left that *****' crying for his momma, end of problem.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I wouldn't donate a dollar to that coward. One well placed shot would've left that *****' crying for his momma, end of problem.
And you could do all of this right after being attacked by a 300+lb guy that doesn't have a care in the world? And I don't mean get ready for this, it's about to happen crap. I mean just out of the blue.

·
Registered
5,734 Posts

He should of chosen to walk away and not assault an armed police officer. Impulse control seems to be a problem in the hood. Officer had every right to defend his life. You should never take a chance of a criminal getting your gun.

·
Registered
13,339 Posts
I just heard the Rams signed Dorian Johnson, they said he could run faster than a speeding bullet.

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just heard it on the local news tonight.

No link but I'm pretty sure Google still works?!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I think that he is being attacked by the black's and it's not right. Nobody actually knows the facts as of yet. I'm all for the officer to protecting himself and personally don't think that any officer would put their jobs on the line for shooting anyone without reason.
Let's wait for the facts to show then make your decisions. How would you want it if you were the one who pulled the trigger? Automatic guilty or would you rather have your day in court.

·
Registered
39,287 Posts
Doubt that will cover his legal fees, especially the civil suit that will come from the family when/if the grand jury does not pursue charges.
Most of that is usually covered by a liability policy provided by the municipality.

Also any public servant that doesn't have his/her own personal liability umbrella policy is pretty foolish these days.

They are very cheap relatively speaking.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts