Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
28,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's some nice people coming to see you this morning. Show your asses to them like you have been doing to the local and state police. These people will not tolerate your shit. You will learn what it's like when the hand that feeds your sorry asses bitch slaps you and tells you exactly what you will do. Enjoy !!

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
Gun them down and let some homeless have the housing.

·
WHAT NOW ?
17,007 Posts
The guard isn't going to do anymore than the police....they will just swarm the town with so many troop that they will be tripping over them.

·
T/S 368E
32,411 Posts

Lazy, POS thieves look for any excuse to steal anything they can get their hands on!!!!

·
Beer makes me pee
9,784 Posts
The Guard isnt the police. They can not arrest civilians. They probably wont even give them bullets. Sad thing is that we created these people, just like in New Orleans.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
The death of that kid means nothing to them. Just an excuse for free stuff. When s this country going to quit codling our scum.

·
Registered
27,173 Posts
Israel to the rescue ... few bombs "Gaza style" should get those animals to come down .. and head on home ........

·
Banned
41,558 Posts
What a bunch of jealous motherphuckers in here. Just because they are getting free stuff doesn't mean you can't.

Get off your lazy ass and go get some.

·
A bad example for others
35,766 Posts
What a bunch of jealous motherphuckers in here. Just because they are getting free stuff doesn't mean you can't.

Get off your lazy ass and go get some.
I considered it but wearing my pants down around my knees makes it hard to run from the po-lice!

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
The Detroit mayor has been approving of the citizens to be armed for some time.[as all people should] It isn't the police's job to protect you as an individual. People who don't live in the Detroit area, shouldn't comment too much about it. It's usually pretty opinion based, and has little to do with actual facts.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Scary thing is that the police have failed miserably trying to stop this bullshit. Thank goodness these mindless animals don't have have intelligence to become more organized because that would be a very bad deal.

1 - 20 of 188 Posts