Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Jackass Whisperer
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is what we know about this case so far;
1.Media originally reported a CHILD fatally shot by police. Reality: Brown was 18 yo adult HS Grad 6'4" 300 lbs. False reporting
2.Brown was getting ready to go off to college. Reality: going to local trade school big difference. Again false reporting
3. Eye witnesses lawyer up and start giving media interviews. All said shot in back. Reality: autopsy concludes all shots came from front, 2 fatal to head, "witnesses" now have credibility issues especially accomplice Dorian Johnson. Appears 4 shots to the arm and shoulder would not indicate kneeling with arms raised as reported. One witness stated Brown kept charging PO and the 2 shots to the head may have been why. Wait for all evidence and toxicology report, Brown have been high causing aggression?
4.Tape shows Brown and accomplice Dorian Johnson robbing and assaulting clerk, store now looted and destroyed, with graffiti stating snitches will be dealt with.
5. Mass looting going unpunished.I counted on video 2 dozen robbing store of shoes and over a dozen robbing tire store for rims.
6.Police Chief in over his head relieved of command FBI in charge of case.Why?
7. Trooper Johnson who was in charge got back piece and trust but now has taken sides before all evidence and facts presented, very unprofessional IMHO.
8. POTUS weighed in again on a local crime case, should never do this.
9. Brown may or may not have juvie and criminal record from Missouri case.net.
10. Curfew set and disobeyed. More looting, vandalism, now shootings and cocktails thrown.
11. National Guard has been deployed and Gov may declare martial law.
12. Race baiters Al,Jesse not helping at all. They want a race war. IMHO
13. If PO killed Brown in cold blood jury will send him to prison, If Brown did attack PO and try to get gun then Al,Jesse,Farrakan,Holder,Obama and Johnson should apologize but watch the back pedal,double speak,blame game and lying start.
14. IMHO I will say though I'm impressed with these "protesters" they have the ability to protest all day, loot and riot all night and still have enough energy to go to work everyday.

·
IN HILLARY'S PANTIES
5,050 Posts
AND WHAT'S YOUR POINT DUMB FUCK? IGNORANT FUCK JUST ADDING ANOTHER MEANINGLESS THREAD. KILL YOURSELF PLEASE. KILL YOURSELF.

·
Registered
654 Posts
If the shooting is ruled as a good shooting, you will hear the same sniffling arguments that played out with Trayvon about being able to use deadly force to defend yourself against an unarmed attacker.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
AND WHAT'S YOUR POINT DUMB FUCK? IGNORANT FUCK JUST ADDING ANOTHER MEANINGLESS THREAD. KILL YOURSELF PLEASE. KILL YOURSELF.
Go slap yo mammy for not swallowing.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think the people of ferguson have a serious distrust for the government. I think they should protest by not accepting government aid for a couple of months to show their support.

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
Cant handle the truth?

Dont worry, you're not alone...neither can all those bitches doing the looting.

·
Registered
6,035 Posts
Here is what we know about this case so far;
1.Media originally reported a CHILD fatally shot by police. Reality: Brown was 18 yo adult HS Grad 6'4" 300 lbs. False reporting
2.Brown was getting ready to go off to college. Reality: going to local trade school big difference. Again false reporting
3. Eye witnesses lawyer up and start giving media interviews. All said shot in back. Reality: autopsy concludes all shots came from front, 2 fatal to head, "witnesses" now have credibility issues especially accomplice Dorian Johnson. Appears 4 shots to the arm and shoulder would not indicate kneeling with arms raised as reported. One witness stated Brown kept charging PO and the 2 shots to the head may have been why. Wait for all evidence and toxicology report, Brown have been high causing aggression?
4.Tape shows Brown and accomplice Dorian Johnson robbing and assaulting clerk, store now looted and destroyed, with graffiti stating snitches will be dealt with.
5. Mass looting going unpunished.I counted on video 2 dozen robbing store of shoes and over a dozen robbing tire store for rims.
6.Police Chief in over his head relieved of command FBI in charge of case.Why?
7. Trooper Johnson who was in charge got back piece and trust but now has taken sides before all evidence and facts presented, very unprofessional IMHO.
8. POTUS weighed in again on a local crime case, should never do this.
9. Brown may or may not have juvie and criminal record from Missouri case.net.
10. Curfew set and disobeyed. More looting, vandalism, now shootings and cocktails thrown.
11. National Guard has been deployed and Gov may declare martial law.
12. Race baiters Al,Jesse not helping at all. They want a race war. IMHO
13. If PO killed Brown in cold blood jury will send him to prison, If Brown did attack PO and try to get gun then Al,Jesse,Farrakan,Holder,Obama and Johnson should apologize but watch the back pedal,double speak,blame game and lying start.
14. IMHO I will say though I'm impressed with these "protesters" they have the ability to protest all day, loot and riot all night and still have enough energy to go to work everyday.

Nailed it !!!

·
Q(t)=ṁCpΔT
28,142 Posts

·
cynic/realist
15,961 Posts
I just see these threads as all the attention that those sub-humans want. Carry on...........

·
Jackass Whisperer
1,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Who is this twin101z dumbphuck? he reads a post with 18 different points in it, and asks "what's your point"? Must be a short bus window licker, I guess.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Who is this twin101z dumbphuck? he reads a post with 18 different points in it, and asks "what's your point"? Must be a short bus window licker, I guess.
Here's twins giving an interview.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts