Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
PHUCKSTICK
4,662 Posts
Phuck, people droppig dead left and right in Canada from that crap....

Ok...You first...;);)
Done my fair share of illicit drugs in my lifetime but anyone touches that shit is not too tightly wrapped...:-Daw
People are dying from it by using heroin and cocaine alse, unscrupulous dealers cut their product with it....

·
Registered
8,983 Posts
60 Minutes just did a report on this shit being purchased from China and delivered by the US Mail.

WARNING!! Spread the word about how deadly this shit is..... Sadly a junkie won’t listen.

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Fuck em,if you are dumb enough to do the shit i say let them die. If the user was worried about dying they would quit,but they are not worried.

·
Registered
8,965 Posts
Lots in the Metro Detroit suburbs. Had a 54 year old relative and a good friends 33 year old son go in the last year.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
I see it as a sad deal. They say you can get addicted on smack the first time you use it. When the low life dealers started adding Fentanyl the body count went way up.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Lots in the Metro Detroit suburbs. Had a 54 year old relative and a good friends 33 year old son go in the last year.
I live in a decent area with low crime. 2 mid/late 20's women within a block of my home, and the neighbors mid 20's son who'd been kicked out of home. All within the last 1.5 years.

·
Mother Hen
50,954 Posts
Sometimes the target of street fentanyl is an innocent bystander. Cops are having to be very careful and narcan has been used on cops that have been exposed to fentanyl during busts. I imagine the same is happening to EMTs, nurses and doctors.

·
Registered
33,084 Posts
I live in a decent area with low crime. 2 mid/late 20's women within a block of my home, and the neighbors mid 20's son who'd been kicked out of home. All within the last 1.5 years.
Bout the same here. Its fucked up. Disgustingly sad.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Take away the Narcan and let nature cull the heard. Pisses me off when we save one from an OD via narcan, then we see them again a while later for the same damn thing.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts