Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go out and buy anything made in Arizona. Will try to get a list of things that are made there. If anyone know's of items that are please list.
Mexican mayors and local politican activists are telling everyone not to buy so lets try to break it off in their ass. This law needs to be supported in numbers so other states will not be scared into non-action.
AGAIN BUY ANYTHING MADE IN ARIZONA except the TEA it is made in New York. LOL

Lets make this happen.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I love the 6 families living in the house across the street from me in a single family home. Even more so when the six kids under the age of four are playing in the middle of the street with no adults outside.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
damn there is alot of racist pricks on here .

but i guess your guys great grand parents had it bad too at one time . i guess a time comes for every race to get shitted on .

but seriously some of you fuckers are pricks .

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
by the way im a LEGAL mexican imigrant..

hopefully they stop and question ALL other Illegal races not just ours

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
by the way im a LEGAL mexican imigrant..

hopefully they stop and question ALL other Illegal races not just ours
Nobody said anything about mexican or latino people, you brought that in here all on your own.

Illegal is illegal, I don't care where you're from.

Oh, and my great grandparents came here legally.

I find it humorous about how all of the mexicans want it one way but they treat immigrants to their country another... I think Calderon is pro illegal immigration because of the huge amount of money sent back to Mexico to prop up his economy, but that's just me. It's all about the money.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
I will just boycott mexican food till this mess is fixed!
That's not really the point. There are plenty of legal mexican americans, and mexicans are not the only nationality that are here illegally. I don't give a damn if you're canadian, mexican, south american, french, etc. etc. Illegal is illegal!

·
Registered
26,474 Posts
damn there is alot of racist pricks on here .

but i guess your guys great grand parents had it bad too at one time . i guess a time comes for every race to get shitted on .

but seriously some of you fuckers are pricks .
You are full of fucking shit....

Its about ILLEGALS!!! What part of that word is so difficult for you ignorant fucks to get through your thick skulls??? Who cares what the nation of origin is???

I never met anyone who was against legal immigration. This issue is being twisted (as usual) by jerkoffs that deal in dis-information.

·
El-conquistador, sir
17,432 Posts
I find it humorous about how all of the mexicans want it one way but they treat immigrants to their country another... I think Calderon is pro illegal immigration because of the huge amount of money sent back to Mexico to prop up his economy, but that's just me. It's all about the money.
Another coworker of mine, a hispanic gentleman, and I were having a discussion last week about 2012 the end of the earth shit. He says ya and then all you american fuckers will want to invade our country and cross the border, and we will not let you in.!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 98 Posts