Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hear a loud thud on my front porch, think what the hell. My son and I walk to see a box on the porch, it's a blower motor for a large HVAC unit, motor weighs 73 lbs, as we are picking it up Fed Ex driver flies by the front of the house and yells " Good Luck with that ", he doesn't realize that " I " have to get it to a roof, and install it and get the old one down...... by myself. Wimp!

·
SASQUATCH RACE TEAM
18,078 Posts
I hear a loud thud on my front porch, think what the hell. My son and I walk to see a box on the porch, it's a blower motor for a large HVAC unit, motor weighs 73 lbs, as we are picking it up Fed Ex driver flies by the front of the house and yells " Good Luck with that ", he doesn't realize that " I " have to get it to a roof, and install it and get the old one down...... by myself. Wimp!

having done it for a living i highly doubt you would survive 1 day on a ground truck let alone a week or more.;)

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I doubt he could hang with me on a roof in the dead of summer fixing broken a/c units, much less in an attic.;)

·
Registered
4,593 Posts
I pity my Fed-Ex guy, young dude about 30 but he runs his ass ragged, I'm usually one of his last stops and sometimes it's 8 p.m. and he lives an hour away from me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts