Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
not even just about getting the parts. its a bullshit list of lies and not sure about your guys but the parts where not the best of shape. lots of work to be done to be finish. edges not even cut straight. better showing up on his door and demanding your money

·
Security jus sayin crew
50,209 Posts
not even just about getting the parts. its a bullshit list of lies and not sure about your guys but the parts where not the best of shape. lots of work to be done to be finish. edges not even cut straight. better showing up on his door and demanding your money

You get ur money back?

·
Registered
525 Posts
I ordered my hood from him two weeks ago and got it last week. Hood is light as fuck I love it. It's gonna take a little bit of prep work but that's because I'm gonna run it on my street car and want it to look perfect. If I had a race car I would paint it and put it on.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I ordered an 8 inch hood for my mustang and it took atleast three additional weeks to get it. It is very thin and has cracked around all the Zus fastners. I will never purchase anything else from them and I will never recommend their product. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This guy is a clown that stands behind the fact that he's a "one man" operation and he works hard. BS! This guy is a user and a thief. I have been working on a project with him for... get ready.... 5 YEARS! don't waste your time. Always an excuse. BEWARE

·
Registered
61 Posts
To be fair I finally got some of the stuff, it was a lot more drama than I'd ever want to deal with again in my life, but finally got some of the stuff....well some of it. Got a hood and trunk, and he sent one quarter and one front fender to test fit.

Stuff is really thin but it's a racecar so whatever. At least I have it although the drama to get it was quite awful.

This covers teh deposit and it's actually nice for what it is, but if you're reading this I'd tell him up front you read Mike Peter's stories, and see if he'd make the stuff and then accept payment. He's got some back orders that need to be filled and he wanted to be able to finish the job so I did offer him if he would like to finish the other stuff with no further payment on my end I'd be okay with that, but I'm not giving him another red cent on an order to be filled like last time.

Basically at this moment all I have is a hood and trunk that I paid a lot more for than I signed up to pay, and a dash that wasn't originally on my wanted list, and a lone 1/2 of a pair of a passenger over fender and a drivers fender to test for fitment.

The only way I've found to get in touch with them successfully is to bombard them, and then have two college sports car clubs you used to sponsor unleash their boredom on their facebook page to provoke a response. It was really a lot more drama than I care to be involved in again, so be very wary until you see someone have a better experience.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts