Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watched a Fear Factor couples and they had to eat live camel spiders. They all ate 2 ea, this can't be friggen real....can it.
:smt078

They were small ones only about 2" - 3" long.

·
Registered
343 Posts
i would never ever ever ever ever eat a spider. i get the heebie jeebies just lookin at that fuckers and kill them on sight. here is one i found in my garage while working on my mud truck...scared the shit out of my since it crawled on my pant leg while i was wrenchin...

·
Registered
259 Posts
that show goes to show what people will do to be on TV and a possibility of winning some money. I cant belive some of those people havent died from some of the stuff they have ate.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I think the worst Ive seen them eat are the bull nuts, they were bigger than eggs and spirted juice when bit into. PHUCKIN sick!!!

·
Registered
6,014 Posts
i would never ever ever ever ever eat a spider. i get the heebie jeebies just lookin at that fuckers and kill them on sight. here is one i found in my garage while working on my mud truck...scared the shit out of my since it crawled on my pant leg while i was wrenchin...

X2 kill em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Omg dude were do you live so I know to NEVER IN MY LIFE FUCKIN MOVE THERE!!!

i live in iowa, we have the largest wolf spiders in the US...can grow to be up to the diameter of a baseball (common) and reports to the diameter of a softball(rare) but i've seen many of times the once that are as big as a softball. i see them all the time when i'm out in the country cutting wood.

it's sick as fuck. i use to be deathly afraid of spiders until i started cutting wood. then i just had to cope with it. they dont bother me as much as they use to....but i still hate them.

my worst experience ever i was cuting down a dead tree, and when i put the chain to the bark, the dead bark went flying and i flung live wolf spiders all over me, my equipment, my hair, my pants.....needless to say it scared the living piss out of my and i went running around flailing like a little mary. since then i've manned up a bit and they dont bother me as much. :p

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Wow dude,that's completely rediculous that you have spiders that big just cruisin the streets. Thanks for the heads up,mental note.....Iowa.....don't go there.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Are any of you strong or tall and have to act unconcerned when a spider appears and your in company!!!!!!

What's even worse is when a woman picks the fucker up.......and she's sees the glint in your eye that you are not comfortable.....but she throws it outside knowing she could get beat down if she chased you with it!!!!LOL!

Or she chases you with it and the relationship is over if you want to remain top dog.......!

Rule #1...If you are, or want appear to be an alpha male. Don't let on that your scared!!!!

Everybody is scared of something. Those that aren't ususally get hurt or die ..of something they should have been scared of!!!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Wow dude,that's completely rediculous that you have spiders that big just cruisin the streets. Thanks for the heads up,mental note.....Iowa.....don't go there.
we also have a large population of brown recluse spiders....if you know what those are. they are the only spiders that make me a tiny bit nervous. i had a teacher once who had an infestation in his home of brown recluse's and was bitten numerous time in his legs. his legs are horribly deformed now.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
Thanks for the image turbo boat,ya Fuck,dude Iam not afraid to admit Iam a little bitch when it comes to spiders,fuckin Fuck them things.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
we also have a large population of brown recluse spiders....if you know what those are. they are the only spiders that make me a tiny bit nervous. i had a teacher once who had an infestation in his home of brown recluse's and was bitten numerous time in his legs. his legs are horribly deformed now.
Oh yea,i know what those are,we actually had a couple cases in ohio here recently were people got fucked up.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts