Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Headed down a new rabbit hole, who are some reputable FE builders these days?

·
Registered
2,651 Posts

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Farm Engine........Fucking Exspensive!!!!! Ya don’t agree? Build a Weezor n see the light. Thruth.....

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
True for shore!! The FE stuff is done. Unless your married to it the Weezor stuff goes way beyond it. Just saying..

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
BBF612, Best Buddy of mine won the Super ET FE Class at the FE Reunion like 2 or 3 yrs ago at the Beaver. Since then he’s seen the light an has went the Windsor after market block way with one car with an in-line valve AFR head n his other car now has a Dart block/ Canted valve head. He used to be a real diehard FE guy. He wasn’t running stock FE stuff either. Genesis block, good rotating assembly n Edelbrock massaged heads. Give it another 10-15 years n see how many FE racers or guys are still at it.....kinda like how many Model T parts guys selling parts at Ford Carlisle in the last 10 years kinda thing. Just being truthful.....

·
Registered
47 Posts
there will probably be more in 15yrs than now..there are more parts now for them than ever.. ive been to the fe race twice and my 357c fox would whoop 3/4 of the field but most fe's arent in foxes..ive since sold my fox and going backwards ..building a fe 4sp 64 fairlane

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Just trying to be in realville here. Heck, I just put an iron headed 351C cc headed combo into my Foxbody Stick Class car just because I’ve always desired to do one with a good stick car since I was in High School!!! Living the Dream kinda thing I guess? But my next combo will probably be a Dart block 438” assembly with probably a set of Vic Jr heads hogged out for a 438” combo. The old stock stuff is cool blah, blah. But in the end we’re all looking for bang for the buck.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just trying to be in realville here. Heck, I just put an iron headed 351C cc headed combo into my Foxbody Stick Class car just because I’ve always desired to do one with a good stick car since I was in High School!!! Living the Dream kinda thing I guess? But my next combo will probably be a Dart block 438” assembly with probably a set of Vic Jr heads hogged out for a 438” combo. The old stock stuff is cool blah, blah. But in the end we’re all looking for bang for the buck.
vic jr heads? talk about going backwards

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Backwards going faster with no port work? I went 10.04 last year with them at 3125 lbs NA at 134 mph. Nothing but improvement in my mind with port work n more cubic in improvement. But I’m probably not the expert as you.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Backwards going faster with no port work? I went 10.04 last year with them at 3125 lbs NA at 134 mph. Nothing but improvement in my mind with port work n more cubic in improvement. But I’m probably not the expert as you.
impressive..what cid

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
M351.....it was a budget 393W that’d been in the car for over a decade with only a valve spring freshen up. Went thru a couple transmission swap’s from C-4 with PTC converters n some nitrous combos to run 10.0 Index classes. Along with 4 speed TopLoader street n strip days. Just trying to stay on the 10.0 sec cutoff here n not need the car certification along with me. I figured the Cleveland build should fit the bill. I have no desire to wear the safety equipment needed on a 95 degree day that’s NHRA required.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts