Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im in the process of building my fc. Small block chevy and tko600. Motors in and running have driven the car very little. Still has to get to the dyno. Pulled all my suspension to do bushings all around. Poly fronts. Sphericals and solids in the rear...so heres the kicker.. P.O. apparently had a grudge against the front pinion mount on the subframe. Its been ripped and stiched back more times then(use your imagination). But the subframe itself looks repairable...if i remove the whole mounting tab for the pinion..so my idea is to use the 2 horizontal bolt holes on the tail of the tko and the 3 horizontal studs on the ds of the t2 diff..besides a rubber bushing in a collar to stop the engine and trans from torque-ing the diff rotationally am i missing anything?.should i mount to a cross brace on the rails...the distance between the furthest bolt holes on the trans to diff is like 43" so i figured that'd have some good leverage on the pinion

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im hoping for about 500whp and at somepoint yes but just street car for a while untill i feel like breaking stuff...like this diff..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So this is where im at as of today..took off the boogered up mount the p.o. had on there and found a nice big crack around the front 90° from a burn hole he made so i ground and drilled the crack going to repair that and start fresh

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts