1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
crown,,,,no ice

·
crew member
10,333 Posts
Whiskey sucks....... But when I "have to" lol I like some Crown, Captain, SoCo. Mix some crown with butterscotch and it makes a very good shot. Love some soco and coke and captain and coke.

Off of the whiskey subject I just found a very good vodka called U V Blue, so good you can drink it with just ice. Taste pretty good with lemonade.

·
Registered
17,322 Posts
Crown is on the top of my list and if we are considering bourbons in here as well Buffalo Trace IMO is some damned good shit but I think the only people who share that opinion with me are the people who work at liquor stores.

·
Registered
16,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Crown is on the top of my list and if we are considering bourbons in here as well Buffalo Trace IMO is some damned good shit but I think the only people who share that opinion with me are the people who work at liquor stores.
Buffalo Trace? Never tried that. I'll be in Memphis next week, where can I find it? Is it available at pretty much any liquer store?

·
الكتاب ا
6,697 Posts
Woodford Reserve.

Perfect.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Seeing as our cottage is less than 10 miles from Seagrams distillery where all the Crown Royal in world is produced...I drink Irish Whiskey. Connemara which is a peaty whiskey (similar to some Scotches) and Redbreast is just exceptional. Both are a little pricey, so I drink Bushmills 12yo special reserve most often.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts