Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Turbocharged another BBC
6,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vegas is my favorite and Seattle second. :rolleyes: Been to about every track on the west coast, the farthest east I've gone was Indy in 2002.

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
I don't have one favorite! I love racing at SGMP, E-Town, Montgomery, Steele. Have never had my car there, but I love House of Hook, Milan, GLD, and Cecil County, too! Absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED Vegas last year, sans race car, and hoping to be able to make the trip with the car this year!!!!

·
RED ROCKET
8,633 Posts
dallas raceway...known as the concrete palace with air conditioned bathrooms.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I don't have one favorite! I love racing at SGMP, E-Town, Montgomery, Steele. Have never had my car there, but I love House of Hook, Milan, GLD, and Cecil County, too! Absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED Vegas last year, sans race car, and hoping to be able to make the trip with the car this year!!!!

if you want to go fast and run your personal best....bring it to MIR for the world cup finals.

dont be scared to run on the best track in the country:p

·
Registered
8,563 Posts
Mobile Dragway in Al and Street racing haven in Leaksville,ms-but,that is the only 2 that I have been at racing.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Top End Dragways in Glyndon MN

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,133 Posts
JACKSON....IS THE BEST....HANDS DOWN

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
Maryland Internation Raceway, great facility and great people. If you're not treated fairly and like a king, it's because you're a fuckin cry baby pain in the ass. ;)

. . . where records are set :)

·
Philippians 4:13
2,922 Posts
Ben Bruce memorial raceway ( Evadale) is a close second to my favorite. They always have the track on kill for our small tire races there. Plenty of shut down too.

·
Registered
13,277 Posts
SGMP. Facility wise second only to z-max. Have never raced @ z-max.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts