Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,256 Posts
Okay on a serious note. My favorite car of all time is Spiro Pappas 69 camaro... that thing is just plain bad.

I remember when folks were running high 8's and 9's he went 8.20's.... I thought that was as bad as it gets.

My car wants to be his when it grows up.

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Mine is '55 Chevy that consistantly ran in the 9's when I was a kid at US 30 The UNCLE LOUIE chevy was a bad ass
Arguably tied would be my good friend Gordy Foust's 66 Chevelle....THE first Shoe Box car over 200mph (he still has the jacket)

·
Registered
5,695 Posts
Mine is the famed "Rod Shop" Dodge Colt Station Wagon with the Westlake/Gurney indycar engine in it. I'll never forget the beautiful high rpm music from the pipes of that little critter. That car was an absolute "Slayer" in the early days of Comp Eliminator.

In the streetcar stuff it would have to be Todd Moyers early (67-68) Camaro, very down and dirty but what a real street car was (and still is) all about.

tom cowle

·
Registered
187 Posts
Rick Miller said:
gearjaammer said:
I agree with everyone, but I have to go with my friend Danny Scott's camaro and Chevelle's they were the cats meow, I miss him out there
Where is Danny?
Rick he's staying at home with his family, but he bought his old Camaro back and he's going to restore it and he still has the last Chevelle. I wish I could buy his 1st. Pro Street Chevelle that Joe Web bought.

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
whatever is in my garage @ the time is the best one for me. :D

No honsetly, I loved all those early "fastest street car" cars. the CARS, camaro's Billy somethings 66 Chevelle was one of my favorites, & of course Sabury & his Vette was simply awesome. all of those cars were pretty bitchen, IMO. I also like the high tech stuff. its those folks that think "out of the box", like Rieger, Moran, Duttweiler. that kid with the Turbo Rustang out there on the east coast is pretty bad.

Bob

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
Man, you Guys are hittin' 'em!! Tom, if you page back aways, I posted a tribute to that spray painted Camaro of Moyer's. Everybody's bringin' back good memo :-D ries

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Jimmy Biggs said:
Rick Miller said:
Jimmy Biggs said:
Rick Miller said:
There's this guy with a Purple 67 mustang with a BBC. That car rocks!! :roll:

The drivers a little lite in his shoes though :p
You saw me at dance class last weekend :shock: :oops:
Got Video :shock: .....Who was that Guy you were dancin with :roll:
Wow Jimmy , Those bifocals ain't helpin dude. I'll tell her you said that BTW.
I'd be careful when you meet her . She has a good memory :-D

1 - 20 of 182 Posts