Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
On TV I like the stand and stir type shows. Not the contest based or strange ingredient challenges. I enjoy Cooking with Valerie, The Kitchen, and Pioneer Woman on Food Network. I love Alton Brown and looking forward to his new series. " Best of" shows on a specific food is entertaining and I love Diners, Drive Ins and Dives.

On Youtube I get into BBQ Pit Boys and Malcolm Reed's How To BBQ Right. For Instant pot recipes I like Pressure Luck. Cooking With Ry is another good one. And my all time favorites are Chef John Food Wishes/Laura In The Kitchen/Osara Recipes(love old timer Chef Pasquale). I watch every video they release.

Jim

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
Huge fan of Giata. Great tits,attractive and can cook...whats not to like?

I like Gordon Ramsey and Jamie Oliver.
I enjoy Gordons youtube stuff. I dont watch hells kitchen but was a huge fan of kitchen nightmares.
Really dig when he's sharing actual cooking knowledge and techniques.

·
Trolling the Trolls
14,546 Posts
Huge fan of Giata. Great tits,attractive and can cook...whats not to like?

I like Gordon Ramsey and Jamie Oliver.
I enjoy Gordons youtube stuff. I dont watch hells kitchen but was a huge fan of kitchen nightmares.
Really dig when he's sharing actual cooking knowledge and techniques.
2012, Gordon's book promotion on BBC, "Ultimate Cookery Course" just shows his true side.

I cannot stand the BULLSHIT of Hell's Kitchen and such, this is GR as a true chef. Later shows he had on BBC with his family, including Tilly, shows his true side. I think Tilly ended up with her own show while the family was in LA and Dad was filming US Shows.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Justin Wilson....on youtube
Damn right. I remember him from back in the day.

Oh and not a cooking show, but the original "Bizarre foods". He would eat some nasty shit LOL. I loved that show LOL It seemed it was more about discovering different cultures than anything.

Loved Anthony Bourdain. Didn't much care for his politics but he was an amazing writer. Too bad the demons got the better of him.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Youtube From My Ranch to Your Kitchen. No fancy recipes or modern gadgets or measurements for that matter but I do get hungry watching.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts

·
Registered
1,690 Posts

·
Former RJ instigator
39,939 Posts
The BBQ pit boys can pretty entertaining if you can get past their complete lack of food handling safety.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts