Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
He had some bad luck after 3rd round qualifying. The trans pump failed and ended his weekend.

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
cool pic, thanks. what a good time, lots of partying, hangin out with buddys, meeting new ones, and checking out the scenery.. oh yeah and some racing too. n/a class was fun, some bad luck but i dont think we had anything for matt and jeff, what an awesome final... maybe next year, i would definitly like to come back.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Hey Eric, as usual it was great racing with you! Sorry about the breakage deal. I wanted you in the semi's with us!
Also If it wasn't for you lending us your welder we wouldn't have been doing any racing this weekend! Thx bro!

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
Hey Eric, as usual it was great racing with you! Sorry about the breakage deal. I wanted you in the semi's with us!
Also If it wasn't for you lending us your welder we wouldn't have been doing any racing this weekend! Thx bro!
hey hey, there he is, the baddest man on 10.5s in canada right now, 2 finals in 2 weeks, one win, not too bad eh. congrats to you and your dad on your runner up, that car was working awesome this weekend.

·
Registered
4,426 Posts
Does anybody have the qualifying #s
i wanted to get a copy of the sheet but i was told i could get it e-mailed to me this week. went somthing like this, matt g #1 at 8.85 or so, jeff biro #2 @ 8.8 or 90 somthing , me #3 @ 9.17 , 2 pontiacs 4 and 5 in the low low 9's, then it kinda tapered off to the mid and high 9's and 10's after that.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
i wanted to get a copy of the sheet but i was told i could get it e-mailed to me this week. went somthing like this, matt g #1 at 8.85 or so, jeff biro #2 @ 8.8 or 90 somthing , me #3 @ 9.17 , 2 pontiacs 4 and 5 in the low low 9's, then it kinda tapered off to the mid and high 9's and 10's after that.
Thanks Eric

·
QC for Molson Brewery
2,205 Posts
Sorry about the tran's problem's Eric and Mike...it was good meeting you thank's for coming up...and thank's for helping my buddy (Len) out with that oil pump shaft deally ;)

99 :p

Mark

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
cool pic, thanks. what a good time, lots of partying, hangin out with buddys, meeting new ones, and checking out the scenery.. oh yeah and some racing too. n/a class was fun, some bad luck but i dont think we had anything for matt and jeff, what an awesome final... maybe next year, i would definitly like to come back.
Cool deal. Fun track to be at...........I had trans problems as well or I would have been there mixing it up.
Maybe next time.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.