·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,113 Posts
MOTHER PHUCKIN ANIMAL CRUELTY!!!

·
Registered
889 Posts
"Fuck you Dennis" hahaha

Yeah poor horse. This video made it on Tosh.0 the other day. That show cracks me up.

·
DON'T LIFT - JUST SHIFT
1,177 Posts
First of all I felt sorry for the fucken horse. Second if they want the horse to hold the fucken Hippo they should have stuck a fucken 8' 4x4 of wood up that horses ass to stop it from bowing in the center. Lmfao

·
Registered
12,205 Posts
Fat people should cry....because their fat!
Fuck you bitch! And the horse you rode in on! LOL! Even my fat ass can get on horse! And may God rest Trigger's poor soul! They told me he could handle the weight of 2 men! Guess 3 was too much! LOL! FUCK ALL YALL!

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,113 Posts
Fuck you bitch! And the horse you rode in on! LOL! Even my fat ass can get on horse! And may God rest Trigger's poor soul! They told me he could handle the weight of 2 men! Guess 3 was too much! LOL! FUCK ALL YALL!
LMAO! QUIT KIDDING YOUR SELF STAN.....YOUR NOT FAT!;)

·
DON'T LIFT - JUST SHIFT
1,177 Posts
It's a miracle the fucken tail gate held the fucken ladie. If she would have gotten on the horse her ass would have looked like saddle bags. Lmao

·
Registered
447 Posts
HOLY FUCK SHE WOULDA KILLED THAT LITTLE HORSE! MY UNCLE RAISES CLYDEDALES AND THEY CAN HANDLE SOME HEAVY HEAVY WEIGHTS BUT I GARUNTEE IF THAT WHALE TRIED TO GET ON THEM THEY'D GIVE HER THE FUCK YOU SHIMMY AND PEEL HER OFF ON THE NEAREST TREE

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
WTF was she thinking... the horse should of jumped on her back..

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
First of all I felt sorry for the fucken horse. Second if they want the horse to hold the fucken Hippo they should have stuck a fucken 8' 4x4 of wood up that horses ass to stop it from bowing in the center. Lmfao
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I woke up my sleeping family with that ! Thanks!!

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
That horse wanted nothing to do with that whole plan..
If that fuckin horse coulda talked....."Are you crazy Mutha Fuckers outta your mind? My saddle wont fit that fat Bitch! You better get the Hell away from me!!!" LMAO!!!

·
Long Live The King
102,250 Posts

Pick on someone your own size fatty.

G

1 - 20 of 45 Posts