Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
D.J. RIBBY
25,529 Posts
Dont see a big issue...you are sayin he is a bad father for having his kid that close and without ear protection???

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Dont see a big issue...you are sayin he is a bad father for having his kid that close and without ear protection???
I can see the "risk" of standing there with someone thats probably unaware of the potential danger and what to possibly look for.

Kids should probably be somewhere safer.

·
Titanium Member
11,396 Posts
3 second videos fuckin blow.

·
MoPar what else is there.
7,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imagine something going outa control like a fuckin car,im sure the hearing thing is a common YB answer chop,this guy needs to have his head examinded

·
Disconnected
3,444 Posts
I think it was a 10.5 car did a burnout on Saturday. It was a Roots blown type car and it was downright nasty. It blew the banners practically off the fence and the shit coming off the tires felt like hot molten concrete hitting me in the face. After it cleared up I had to put my head down into my hands for about 30 seconds to a minute because the Alcohol was destroying my eyes and everyone around me as well. I backed up and bumped into a little girl about 6 years old. She had no eye protection or ear protection. I thought man, some assholes...

·
Registered
7,024 Posts
From a Fathers view ... Think it's the kid being that close to the barrier. What if the car got out of shape off the line?

·
Registered
4,565 Posts
must of been a long weekend, wouldnt he be father of the year 2014! im glad nothing bad happened this weekend, i saw alot of things going on that leads you to believe that common sense is continuing to become less common !

·
Registered
16,782 Posts
Relax bitches :p

·
Registered
28,553 Posts
Wtf was that guy thinking. He should have been in The staging lanes with the other 87% of phuckstix.

·
IgnoreIsForPussies
20,761 Posts
Great to see a dad spending time with his child. I guess he could have left her at home and got all fucked up walking around talking shit.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts