Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Could this be in the Works..."Could this be True"...Discovery Channel's great Idea...Wow watch those TV rating Spike:-GMAB
Yes we have Fast Cars Too in Youngstown Ohio!!

·
Registered
900 Posts
with fat and furious prices, 1 million should get them to equal farm truck. with a $5,000 bonus if they beat him.

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
The Fat boys don't work on Tuner Cars. Plus Summit Racing Equipment are also involved.;)

They dont? I saw the show... I somewhat like it. Reminds me of all my failure when I was a kid. Stock suspension cuda with a 6 71 and a kit... Hahaha just like that Vega they Built.... I mean put a kit on. I spent a year down there launching the cruze... I didnt see anything fast. I dont care if summit, jegs, skinny kid and warren johnson were to build a car and let the fat fucks tune it... its would have nothing for street outlaws

·
Beer makes me pee
9,784 Posts
Maybe if they had a 15th spot they would have a chance. ;)

·
waiting to make a pass!
18,370 Posts
Those fat bastards couldn't get a lawnmower running right.

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
I don't think the FnF guys can act as well as the SOL guys. Plus where are they going to find stunt doubles for the FnF guys when they do those crashes like on SOL?

·
Registered
14,582 Posts
The only way those cunt puppets could make a car faster is to let someone else drive it, The loss of 300# in the seat would pick it up 3 tenths alone

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
1 - 20 of 92 Posts