Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
281 - 300 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
your going to be jacked around for 3 months, just like you did to hop..... gotta learn the lesson the hard way

keep my nam eout of your mouth thank u just want my seat covers back and everyone needs to take there bs off this thread and bring it somewhere else ok thank you

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Just who are you exactly Anthony, where's your car? You steady bumping your dicklickers but I still haven't seen your car. How the fuck would you know anything about being a man, as much of a bitch as you are fag.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Just who are you exactly Anthony, where's your car? You steady bumping your dicklickers but I still haven't seen your car. How the fuck would you know anything about being a man, as much of a bitch as you are fag.

So....to be legit with you all you have to do is produce a picture of your car?? You shittin me right?

Why not come on down my way and get some of my POS as you called it and then you can head South to Mr. Toney Corley's since you gotta go through my town to get to South Carolina.

Better yet let's all meet at Darlington or House of Hook and you can get your gay ass layed out.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
this scammer still here trying to save face?

the guy doesnt even own a car i hear

word is hes posting pics of someone elses rides!!
link? save face? lol by calling you a bitch, when everyone knows you are a bitch. wheres your car at bitch. ive posted pictures of mine. wheres the people whos said i dont have a car and posting pictures of others. and why did you PM that day whining and crying about this board and how people attack you bitch?

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
According to my calculations it took you 2 months to refund the money. I told Dave he should send them back in the same amount of time. Especially since you said you would not have have not refunded his money except that you sold them to someone else. You need to learn a lesson.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
i have the seat covers thanks hop! will get pics of seat covers asap and post them up to show there still in good shape!! now i think i get my access to yellewbullet again!!!!!!
Just remember next time you adverstise something that "in good shape" and "new" are 2 completely different things. Good Luck to you.

281 - 300 of 302 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.