Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 302 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a set of kirkey seat covers he had listed as "brand new".... recieved them and they are used and all stained up. Now the scammer wont return pm's or phone calls. His ad says he got the wrong color and they are new, it looks like he used them for about a year then decided to get some "new" clean ones http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=137447

·
Registered
18 Posts
I went back and checked the ad and sure enough I was next in line for those covers. It really sucks that you got SCAMMED but I sure am glad it wasn't me this time.
Dan

·
Platinum Subscriber
1,429 Posts
the dudes getting hes money shipped back 2 him ok so enoght with the thregting phone calls thanks u

Don't get your hopes up ever trying to sell anything on this site again, you little fucking faggot.

I will post in everyone of your for sale ad's that you are a scam artist.

·
Registered
65 Posts
its was 130 dollors u dumb asses not a million and the dudes money is shiiped back 2 him all u fuckers shut the fuk up and stay otta it ive sold more then 20000 dollors worth of parts on here and this is the only guy who has fuking said something 2 me about anything look at positive feedback ya im in there so fuck you guys

·
Platinum Subscriber
1,429 Posts
If you weren't such an asshole I would of let you chalk this one up as a mistake and I would of cut you a break. But you continue to run your mouth, So you won't be selling a thing on here anymore, all your threads will be bombarded with links to these threads, and I will make sure to PM everyone that post's in your threads letting them know you are a liar & a scammer.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Anthony, where's my money you said was shipped back to me? Let me guess, it got lost in the mail!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Anthony, where's my money you said was shipped back to me? Let me guess, it got lost in the mail!

ruh roh! sounds like someone is getting fucked over for the second time. unreal.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Like I said,

Your selling days are over, faggot.

fuck u ur a bitch ive never once done anything 2 any1 this fukin hopper dude a fuking dumbass and everything he buys from people he thinks he getting ripped off so fuk all u mother fukers and the pussys who keep caaling me telln me there gonna find me leave ur fuking phone numbers u pussys!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
no dude what do u want me 2 do send the money and not get my seat cover ya who the fuk would belive me on that 1 now hes got ever1 hattin me thing im a scamer on here this is fuking bs ive sold all kinds off shit on here little and big and never once had a prob. untill this fuking jerk off came along being a fuking dumbass telling every1 i fukked him all he had 2 do was call me 1st and i would of made it right soo untill i cant start buying on here and selling on here again dudes not getting his many back or if i do send him is money back i want access to the fuking classifieds!!!!! thank u sry im not a bitch and u wont win with me little ones!!!!

1 - 20 of 302 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.