Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the delay on our latest update. We ran into some issues due to preparing for the SEMA and PRI show.

The newest update will encompass all of the previous ones, so you only have to download the 2.010 version. It contains a new software and firmware. I have actually played with these 2 extensively in my own drag radial car. The Pedal Mode Delay is awesome for wheelie recovering! :rolleyes:

The 2 new things it brings:

Dyn. O2C Inhibit Delay (S):
A user defined time to zero out the O2 correction. This feature can be used to keep the O2 correction from chasing false air fuel values. An example would be on a shift you could get a lean spike. This delay will not allow the ECU to add correction to this little spike which can cause the O2 correction to falsely chase this little spike.

Pedal Mode Delay (S):
A user defined time to hold the PA timer for. When the PA mode is active and the PA timer is running, for example the progressive controller or the boost controller, and the driver has to peddle the car or let off the gas to shift, this feature turns off the PA mode and holds for the set amount of time. If the driver then gets back into the throttle within the Pedal Mode delay timer, the Power Adder timer will continue where it left off at without restarting the Power Adder timer.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I need to apoligize to anyone that has downloaded this update 2.010. There was some glitch on our server and the correct version did on get put up. We should have it up (with new features) this time I a few hours.:smt102

1 - 4 of 4 Posts