Yellow Bullet Forums banner

Fast Orange DOIN WORK!!!

7K views 47 replies 23 participants last post by  jr875.0 
#1 ·
#5 ·
No offense, but get some seat time before you hurt somebody. Cant stage, dont when when to lift or how to look out the sidewindow to check your cars on track status....that was fucking stupid.

You and the other driver are lucky your car did'nt spin around once it got out of the groove and produce a head on collision or you T-boning the other guy

just ignorant.

#11 ·
Ive been driving cars for 11 years. Ive been up in the air many times. I know what to do, I dont have to prove myself to you or anyone. I didnt destroy very many parts, due to my driving. As far as the staging goes, He double bulbed me and I staged accordingly. Do you honestly think that all you have to do when it goes up is step out of it? Thats how you destroy headers, front struts, strut towers, racks, steering parts, etc...etc...etc As for another drivers safety, I was watching for him. And if he would have been anywhere close to me, then I would have had bought more than an oil pan

#12 ·
So with all those years of driving, you allowed yourself to be rushed into staging?? You realize you have 3-7 seconds (depending on track and tree) to stage after lighting the pre stage bulb? more seat time and you will learn to not let the other guy get in your head and rush you.

AND NOW you admit to watching him and knowingly/willingly crossing the centerline and into the opponents lane when you could've prevented that?? WOW, stop while your ahead, you keep digging your hole deeper....:-Daw

Tune the car to not leave like that, tune the chasis to go straight down the track even with the front end in the air, get some more seat time with BYE RUNS (so you dont intentionally ruin another person's car/health) and that way you can practice short shifting the split second you feel the car drift/move one way or another. You were a serious danger to the other guy and you continue to tell us how it was justified?? Get yourself another 11yrs behind the wheel and maybe you can look back on this and see how stupid that was.

#15 ·
Well, there in lies the problem. you have guys like me that bust their ass and spend our hard earned money to build our cars, and then you get some gung ho fool like yourself in the other lane with a huge ego and lack of experience/seat time that can destroy years of my hard work in an instance....so your lack of ability is a huge problem for anybody that you line up against.

And then to come on here with video documented proof of your inability, and even worse, try to justify and stand up for your actions...you are a serious danger to every person who has the misfortune of having you in the other lane....just glad you dont race around here.

#17 ·
1. Goofball said he "WANTED" his car to leave on the bumper....WHY?? there is nothing to gain and everything to lose in doing so, the car is slower doing the show boat than leaving flat.

2. That pc in my sig was taken during a throw away qualifying pass at the world street finals and I made a 5psi jump in rear tire pressure to see what it'd do. Car went from leaving on all 4's to that AND if you see any of the vid's of my junk when it does that crap, it leaves and goes down the track like it's on rails....it does'nt go left/right...nothing but straight...AND I've got enough time behind the wheel the second I feel/see something is not right, it's getting short shifted and aborted so I dont risk getting out of my lane.

I dont care about wheelie shows, but the driver has to be in control and have experience in how to react when things go bad...like goofball when he started to drive towards the centerline, and then just kept it pegged while it did, stupid and inexperience at it's finest.....which is what seperates bracket racers from the wanna be heads up guys. We average more passes in a month than the more money than talent guys do in a entire season, so we automatically know what to do from experience/seat time vs "let's see where this goes and maybe we'll make a video for youtube so guys think we're cool even though we cant win a race.

#18 ·
I was being a smartass :smt115 I put up the video because it was a hell of a ride! Just like you put that pic of "the one time" Your car left wheels up. But if you think that everyone who's car went OTB and crossed centerline cant drive. Then im sure you would be talking to some of the fastest racers in the country. No one "plans" on their car going to the bumper. Sometimes it just happens. Just like my car did this particular night. I work my ass off for everything I have. So if you dont have anything good to say, just stay off the thread.

#23 ·
How is crossing the centering in front of the other guy a good. Job driving? Obviously your just as dillusion as the guy posting that said he meant to do that.

Spent much of my adult life racing at some track dam near every weekend all season long, seen more than enough fools like you two ruin not only their own cars but another racers ride as well....all for the glory of show boating. There is a time and a place to be an idiot, and with an opponent in the other lane......that is not the time.

#26 ·
Look man nobody said that's what he meant to do. It happened he posted the fans and racers enjoyed Nobody was hurt. Give him some pointers if you want to help him out but it seems like your on here knocking him and doing it over and over again. Just move on why do you keep going on and on about it.

#27 ·
Look man nobody said that's what he meant to do. It happened he posted the fans and racers enjoyed Nobody was hurt. Give him some pointers if you want to help him out but it seems like your on here knocking him and doing it over and over again. Just move on why do you keep going on and on about it.
First he says this:
Thats exactly what i wanted, My car to go to the bumper.
Few posts later he says this:
No one "plans" on their car going to the bumper. Sometimes it just happens. Just like my car did this particular night.
And also said this:
As for another drivers safety, I was watching for him. And if he would have been anywhere close to me, then I would have had bought more than an oil pan
So first he WANTED the car on the bumper, was watching the other guy and woulda got out of it if the other guy woulda been closer; like that woulda made any difference. Then he back peddles and said no one plans on the car going on the bumper, it "just happened"...but it was planned, just not intended i guess?? still trying to decipher those statements.

Either way, obviously the car has some serious chasis issues that need to be sorted out before it lines up with another car next to it, any car that cannot track straight, wheather it be on all 4's or just on the back tires, has no business running against anybody else...too much at stake physically and financially for the other guy. then put a driver behind the wheel that does'nt know how to instinctively react when the car gets out of shape and goes across the centerline, bad combination and is why these types of cars/drivers get disqualified fromt he race when that happens...they are a huge liability and dont need to be there possibly ruining other people's rides.

I have no problem with cars doing wheelies, I have serious issues with cars that cant stay in their own lane because the chasis and driver are'nt tuned in...just an accident waiting to happen.

#29 ·
The guy is the orange car acted irresponsibly ... Should have never stayed in it to cross the centerline and then get back in it when your in the middle..... Better be glad you were driving a low powered car.

#30 ·
my EXACT point.

The video is'nt one you post up to "brag", it's one's other post up to show driver stupidity so other's can be glad they were'nt the one in the other lane.

Show boating taken way to far, anybody that does'nt see it that way is either a nutswinger that has zero to minimal time ever, racing in competition or a spectator with no clue about what it takes to build/maintain these cars to have them wiped out in an instace thanks to a dumb ass doing dumb shit.

#33 ·
OP's theory: "My oil pan, headers and frame are worth more than my competitor's life and car."

Seems flawless to me.

#34 ·
Gotta love all the bracket racers trying to tell somebody how to drive a fast car! hahahah:p

#36 · (Edited)
You are a fucking ASSHOLE If you don't like what he did then don't race next to him. It's racing shit happens.
Gotta love all the bracket racers trying to tell somebody how to drive a fast car! hahahah:p

Thanks bro. This guy obviously didn't see I was being a smartass about "wanting" my car to go OTB. But, what do I know. I'm just an inexperienced rookie.

#39 ·
So far ive been lucky nobody has came in my lane yet.. If somebody does because they stayed in it when they should have lifted they better hope im hurt. :smt093:smt084

#42 ·
Well in my eyes it looks like good ole grudge racing. In the midwest ive seen it alot but thats how it goes down. Street racing @ the track it is what it is.

Did u loose $$ for crossing the line?
No money lost there. We are supposed to do it again. Its def a turd Bill. But I enjoy driving it more than racing it most of the time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.