·
Registered
51 Posts
Holy chit! Never lift :smt103 Lucky other dude was sleeping

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea the other guy is an idiot for not checking up!

·
Registered
7,099 Posts
No offense, but get some seat time before you hurt somebody. Cant stage, dont when when to lift or how to look out the sidewindow to check your cars on track status....that was fucking stupid.

You and the other driver are lucky your car did'nt spin around once it got out of the groove and produce a head on collision or you T-boning the other guy

just ignorant.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No offense, but get some seat time before you hurt somebody. Cant stage, dont when when to lift or how to look out the sidewindow to check your cars on track status....that was fucking stupid.

You and the other driver are lucky your car did'nt spin around once it got out of the groove and produce a head on collision or you T-boning the other guy

just ignorant.
Who are you saying needs seat time?

·
Registered
7,099 Posts
Who are you saying needs seat time?
You, cant stage for shit and dont know how to handle your car when it starts drifting out of the groove/over the centerline....your inexperienced and dangerious, big wallet and no brains. Thankfully you have the video proof to back up my claim.

·
Registered
580 Posts
You, cant stage for shit and dont know how to handle your car when it starts drifting out of the groove/over the centerline....your inexperienced and dangerious, big wallet and no brains. Thankfully you have the video proof to back up my claim.

Thems look like fightin words to me boys ......

·
Registered
7,099 Posts
Thems look like fightin words to me boys ......
Take some time and actually watch the video...i'm just calling it exactly for what it is. The man cant/did'nt stage, he was rushed and looked like a fool....then he backed up the look of inexperience with that stupid show he put on risking another drivers car/health/safety.

Does'nt take a rocket scientist to, or a person with plenty of seat time/experience, to KNOW when the car goes skyward you change to looking out the window for on track reference, and the second you start to veer towards the wall, and most importantly when you start to veer into the path of an opponent, you shut the thing down PERIOD!!!

Supposed the other guy could drive and cut a light, this video would've not only showed "fast orange" inability to drive, it would've also included carnage of not 1, but 2 vehicles.

Why do you think not many are saying to much in this thread, it's ridiculous and only shows an inept driver. It's too late now, but if I were that unprofessional, I sure the hell would'nt post evidence of my stupidy for the world to see. Is the car fast, sure, but fast multiplies stupid since things happen alot faster....having that video pulled down would be the best thing for him, sure the wanna-bes and fence huggers will ohhhh and ahhh, but any driver that has been around and competed long enough knows that was as stupid as a move as a person can possibly make in a race car, on a race track, with another vehicle in the other lane....just stupid.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ive been driving cars for 11 years. Ive been up in the air many times. I know what to do, I dont have to prove myself to you or anyone. I didnt destroy very many parts, due to my driving. As far as the staging goes, He double bulbed me and I staged accordingly. Do you honestly think that all you have to do when it goes up is step out of it? Thats how you destroy headers, front struts, strut towers, racks, steering parts, etc...etc...etc As for another drivers safety, I was watching for him. And if he would have been anywhere close to me, then I would have had bought more than an oil pan

·
Registered
7,099 Posts
Ive been driving cars for 11 years. Ive been up in the air many times. I know what to do, I dont have to prove myself to you or anyone. I didnt destroy very many parts, due to my driving. As far as the staging goes, He double bulbed me and I staged accordingly. Do you honestly think that all you have to do when it goes up is step out of it? Thats how you destroy headers, front struts, strut towers, racks, steering parts, etc...etc...etc As for another drivers safety, I was watching for him. And if he would have been anywhere close to me, then I would have had bought more than an oil pan
So with all those years of driving, you allowed yourself to be rushed into staging?? You realize you have 3-7 seconds (depending on track and tree) to stage after lighting the pre stage bulb? more seat time and you will learn to not let the other guy get in your head and rush you.

AND NOW you admit to watching him and knowingly/willingly crossing the centerline and into the opponents lane when you could've prevented that?? WOW, stop while your ahead, you keep digging your hole deeper....:-Daw

Tune the car to not leave like that, tune the chasis to go straight down the track even with the front end in the air, get some more seat time with BYE RUNS (so you dont intentionally ruin another person's car/health) and that way you can practice short shifting the split second you feel the car drift/move one way or another. You were a serious danger to the other guy and you continue to tell us how it was justified?? Get yourself another 11yrs behind the wheel and maybe you can look back on this and see how stupid that was.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thats exactly what i wanted, My car to go to the bumper. Ill worry about my car/driving. You worry about yours.

·
Registered
7,099 Posts
Thats exactly what i wanted, My car to go to the bumper. Ill worry about my car/driving. You worry about yours.
Well, there in lies the problem. you have guys like me that bust their ass and spend our hard earned money to build our cars, and then you get some gung ho fool like yourself in the other lane with a huge ego and lack of experience/seat time that can destroy years of my hard work in an instance....so your lack of ability is a huge problem for anybody that you line up against.

And then to come on here with video documented proof of your inability, and even worse, try to justify and stand up for your actions...you are a serious danger to every person who has the misfortune of having you in the other lane....just glad you dont race around here.

·
Chupa Cabra
9,824 Posts
I'm not for or against anyone in this thread, but isn't it kind of hypocritical coming from guy with a wheelstanding car in his signature?

·
Registered
7,099 Posts
I'm not for or against anyone in this thread, but isn't it kind of hypocritical coming from guy with a wheelstanding car in his signature?
1. Goofball said he "WANTED" his car to leave on the bumper....WHY?? there is nothing to gain and everything to lose in doing so, the car is slower doing the show boat than leaving flat.

2. That pc in my sig was taken during a throw away qualifying pass at the world street finals and I made a 5psi jump in rear tire pressure to see what it'd do. Car went from leaving on all 4's to that AND if you see any of the vid's of my junk when it does that crap, it leaves and goes down the track like it's on rails....it does'nt go left/right...nothing but straight...AND I've got enough time behind the wheel the second I feel/see something is not right, it's getting short shifted and aborted so I dont risk getting out of my lane.

I dont care about wheelie shows, but the driver has to be in control and have experience in how to react when things go bad...like goofball when he started to drive towards the centerline, and then just kept it pegged while it did, stupid and inexperience at it's finest.....which is what seperates bracket racers from the wanna be heads up guys. We average more passes in a month than the more money than talent guys do in a entire season, so we automatically know what to do from experience/seat time vs "let's see where this goes and maybe we'll make a video for youtube so guys think we're cool even though we cant win a race.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was being a smartass :smt115 I put up the video because it was a hell of a ride! Just like you put that pic of "the one time" Your car left wheels up. But if you think that everyone who's car went OTB and crossed centerline cant drive. Then im sure you would be talking to some of the fastest racers in the country. No one "plans" on their car going to the bumper. Sometimes it just happens. Just like my car did this particular night. I work my ass off for everything I have. So if you dont have anything good to say, just stay off the thread.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was checking out your car on LS1tech the other day. Its a nice ride!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts