Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the most power that anybody has made using the FAST LS7 intake? I am wanting to stick with a hyd roller, and the car doesn't have room for any other style of intake. Would like to know if it is capable of 800 crank hp NA. Looking for actual results. The rest of the parts would support it but just wondering if the intake would keep it choked down enough not to reach that goal. 440 cu/in

·
Registered
9,666 Posts
Have someone work over a stock LS7 intake. Its better than the Fast.

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Recently ran a fairly stout road race engine with hyd cam pump gas, it made 710 flywheel with FAST out of the box with 102TB. It power peaked at 6600rpm and was making two inches of vacuum at 7500. Put the Ozmo intake on with two factory 90mmTB and the power peak went to 7800rpm and was 760hp. The FAST was better everywhere below 6300rpm but could not feed the engine well at high rpm.

Kurt

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info. May have to go solid to squeeze every little bit out of it. It would be 13.5:1 on c16. It doesn't sound like it will reach 800 but may go 750 ish.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Mine hit 756 on the engine dyno and 626 rwhp through an A4 auto and Ford 9 inch. High compression 13:5 to 1 445 on E85 with a Mamo ported Fast. The intakes pretty much done at 6800 rpm

·
Registered
576 Posts
So around 6800rpm with this ported it simply plateaus or falls off?

I'm doing a 441ci with AllPro LS7's for a street car built mainly to road race and play a bit at the drag strip.

Would love to see some FAST102 LS7 intake vs. single plane dyno comparisons.

·
Registered
346 Posts
So around 6800rpm with this ported it simply plateaus or falls off?

I'm doing a 441ci with AllPro LS7's for a street car built mainly to road race and play a bit at the drag strip.

Would love to see some FAST102 LS7 intake vs. single plane dyno comparisons.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts