Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to some thing like this for a street car . whats the good bad and ugly on it . just wanting good driveability ,and like the "learning" feature of it . what say the bullet

·
Enormous Member
5,904 Posts
what exactly is your question? whats your combo etc. Details are your friend. Holley makes "self learning" efi systems.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well it a stock bottom end l31outvof a 96 pickup with a zz4
Camshaft and a carb in a 68 camaro With a 200r4 that I
Drive allot nothing radical has air and PS PB just want good
Drivability

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So no real problems with the setup ? I really want to put the
fuel pump in the tank so it won't be hangin doing under the
car it sits pretty low , does anyone have an idea for running
The fuel pump wire threw the top of the sending unit that won't leak
.i think I'm gonna pull the trigger on this deal ,just don't want
No surprises. Thanks for all the help

·
Registered
680 Posts
use the holley stuff great tech support and a product that anyone can understand. from mild to wild and you can always upgrade .start with a hp box if you need more later all you have to buy is dominator box,harness and everything else work still.any questions or i can help call me number in avaitor.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
The driveability is great, no stumbles or anything. In the jeep the girl wanted off idle performance cause she crawls with it, she couldn't be happier
Pics of customer?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the EZ-EFI, but it is not installed yet.. still in the project building stages. It was the best one out on the market at the time and if you got to their website, it will give a few techincal updates to prevent a few issues. One is to make sure your battery is fully charged, the second one is to make sure the ECU is not too close to any other electronics, such as a MSD box or stuff like that. I like the way the TB looks and how easy it looked to hook up.. I bought the master kit for around $1850.00 last year. Now of course they came out with the EZ-EFI 2.0 version that I saw at SEMA this past year.. WOW! I should have waited... I just got an email from FAST and it says the projected release date is March 2013.. The master kit should retail around $2800.00 which should be right around $2300 range.. it has a few updated program improvements and will recognize some really radical stuff the first version might have a slight problems with.
The new one looks like it would be more advantageous to racers that add some trick stuff, still not blower or turbo friendly.. but for strictly street driving and occasional dragstrip action, the original EZ-EFI looks to be a great choice.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.