Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need a few more players to join our league. It is a FREE 10 Team Yahoo league that is "Fairly" competitive. No drama, just all about fun. I have designed the league, so that your team will not be constant maintenance. Set your weekly lineup, and you're done. If interested, please post your email here, or send it to me in a PM, and I will send you an invite. The only thing that I ask is that you don't disappear after the draft, as it screws it up for the rest of the league.

Any questions, let me know.

Chris

·
"jus sayin" JACKASS
4,524 Posts
Pm sent

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Butterbeane - I didn't get your message. Try it again. Thank you.

Just so that everyone knows, this is a Yahoo league, and the draft is set for this Thursday, at 7:30 pm (pst). Out of respect, just want to let you guys in the east, aware of the draft time. I would prefer that you were part of the live draft, but, you can Auto Pick (Yahoo picks for you), if you can't make it.

Thanks,
Chris

·
"jus sayin" JACKASS
4,524 Posts
Butterbeane - I didn't get your message. Try it again. Thank you.

Just so that everyone knows, this is a Yahoo league, and the draft is set for this Thursday, at 7:30 pm (pst). Out of respect, just want to let you guys in the east, aware of the draft time. I would prefer that you were part of the live draft, but, you can Auto Pick (Yahoo picks for you), if you can't make it.

Thanks,
Chris
Ok tried it again. It looks like it went through this time. I think

1 - 9 of 9 Posts