Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to a dwi test today, should have been sober, but NONE of my post dwi friends warned me of a breathalizer test.

Blew a .168 :( damn ---

·
Wearing my WWII helmet
19,489 Posts
Riiiight...

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the only thing i have going for me is my honesty about being an alcoholic ---
PLUS it is a POST dwi test, and it WAS 180 questions multaple choice, just fyi --

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
You're an absolute idiot.

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Can we go back to all of the "vs" threads?...

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,554 Posts
I love you Sir Carlton. You are like a sparkly rainbow in my fluffy cloud sky. :-gay

You are the sprinkles on my cupcake.

My world is a little briter knowing that there are people like you in the world.:-Yap

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
Are you sure that was a breathalyzer you blew? Sure it didnt have a nutsack under it.

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
better stick TO another board , hue don't stand a chance in here....i don't even know you , but it was like me bring a pic of my car doing a wheelie to show the judge : yes your honor the car has mufflers , see here in the pic > AH-DUH...............:eek:

·
Registered
437 Posts
thats not much.
Ive seen .40 a couple of times. Dont really remeber it as I was dead both times but here I am today.
I try to stay away from the sauce now.
and certainly would not get sauced if going to a place to be repremanded for it.

·
Registered
12,147 Posts
the only thing i have going for me is my honesty about being an alcoholic ---
PLUS it is a POST dwi test, and it WAS 180 questions multaple choice, just fyi --

....and let's not forget Smoking DICK!

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
this "sir carlton" guy is a joke. Id like to see the email addy registered with the account. Cant be this damn stupid. well, maybe he can...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts