Yellow Bullet Forums banner

16781 - 16800 of 16823 Posts

·
Registered
10,634 Posts
God damn D9 wouldn't have pulled that tree over. WTF?? With fucks like this around how the hell am I not king. I'm really disappointed in myself right now.
Lol, a D9 would take that twig down just off idle.....and I’m quite sure the guy was trying to make a truck outta that Escape, rear windows were gone, and the roof cut off was damn smooth.

·
Long Live The King
106,888 Posts
I can't tell you the number of idiots (mothers) riding those on the beach boardwalk with their 3-6 year old standing in-front of them. Just waiting for an accident to happen and it would have been the company's fault.

Reactions: James Joyce

·
Long Live The King
106,888 Posts
God damn D9 wouldn't have pulled that tree over. WTF?? With fucks like this around how the hell am I not king. I'm really disappointed in myself right now.
Apparently, you have never operated a D9. lol

·
Trolling the Trolls
16,253 Posts
I thought you were going to say he should of had his tongue out.
Mom was in charge of the cheerleaders at her HS for 10 years, maybe longer. After her school let out she'd rush home to change clothes and grab me as we'd be going out to eat or something else after the girls practice. So I was asked to be a spotter. Not a bad job to have when I was 12-15 years old.

Yes, I know what a Spirit Stick is :)

Attachments

16781 - 16800 of 16823 Posts