Yellow Bullet Forums banner

13061 - 13080 of 13136 Posts

·
Registered
3,564 Posts
Okay. So, about the summer I was ten years old, me and my buddy Watson were playing on the slide at school. I was standing at the bottom, with my feet up on the slide rails, and he was coming down the slide. The idea was to just go between my legs. Except he's got his fuckin' elbows out over the rails. Takes my feet out from under me. (We had a tall, fast slide.) I was facing uphill, and when I went down, my chest came down right on his forehead. Right in the gawddamn diaphragm. Which, of course, causes the back of his head to bang down hard right on the lip of the slide. So, for what seemed like ten minutes, I'm rolling around in the grass shouting "I can't breathe! I can't breathe!" Only no words are coming out. Meanwhile, Watson is rolling around in the grass, holding his head, and doing the crying Charlie, because his head hurts so bad, he can't make a sound either. I think we called it a day for playing on the slide and went down to Jean Blair's Coffee Shop and had a popsicle and a SevenUp.

13061 - 13080 of 13136 Posts