Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Am i the only one getting this emails on FB?

MONTY MIHKO IS A BALD HEADED IRAQI FAGGOT THAT HAS LIVED WITH A GIRL IN "FRIEND STATUS" FOR OVER 10 YEARS. HE'S A BITCH AND YOU ARE HIS FAILURE FOLLOWERS...... -Gary Skidmons
I got the same message, as a matter of fact that Gary Skidmons keeps sending me message 3 times yesterday and twice today.

I don't respond to his gibberish.

·
HeadCaseRacing
11,611 Posts
I got the same message, as a matter of fact that Gary Skidmons keeps sending me message 3 times yesterday and twice today.

I don't respond to his gibberish.
Yah what the FCK is up with that Gary guy? You click on it and this UGLY ass thing a I think a girl shows up

·
YB Managing Editor
50,709 Posts
Like I posted on the other threads. Go to Edit your Profile and choose groups. Then you can leave the asswipes group. ;)

·
Registered
16,346 Posts
I believe you'll find its from a certain YB member that Monty recently called out........pretty sure its the same person that created the YB facebook group.

·
Registered
7,403 Posts
some people refuse to grow up. i was getting emails from him and his nasty wife. i put a block on them and left the group. I don't have time for that childish b.s.

·
its blingtiffic™
9,829 Posts
WTF........I opted out

·
PROUD AMERICAN WORKER!
7,416 Posts
Never got any messages, but you can opt out of the group
I opted out but still got the message. they had been sending me messages everyday since maybe Wed, like how or what am i doing, then last night got that shitty one. I had opted out yesterday evening though...

·
YB Managing Editor
50,709 Posts
Everyone needs to report both profiles as not representing a real person and they will delete them when they get enough complaints.

Just go to the profile and on the bottom left under the pic is the link to report the profile.

·
pist'n Broke
20,935 Posts
wow what is this about ? (scammer's??) i got 3 msg did not open . maybe i should.

is that really his wife in his avator??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts