Yellow Bullet Forums banner

61 - 80 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
20,621 Posts

·
Smuck
2,689 Posts
Why does it all of a sudden smell like fish in here?

·
Registered
10,104 Posts
Oh look, a team of White Knights have ridden to Grouchys rescue.......yet again :rolleyes:

Whats wrong Grouchy, cant you stand up for yourself?
I'm right here douche bag. What do you need from me exactly? For me to hand you your ass.......AGAIN? All I need to do lately is watch you step in shit every time you start one of these "Groucho's in my head" threads. IDIOT!! LMMFAO

·
Registered
494 Posts
as of last week, 17,533.12 US gross before taxes.
and still have 5 more days to go in the month.
I'd like to thank the brady bunch for about 7k of that.
Go pats
Wow, only a few grand short of what I made today....before lunch ;)
Sure ya did Lanigan. It wasn't too long ago you were on here crying about not being able to afford to fix the motor in your dad's rail...LOL! Maybe you can reverse mortgage your hovel for some coin? LMAO! :p:smt097:p

·
Big Trev is a great guy!
14,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Sure ya did Lanigan. It wasn't too long ago you were on here crying about not being able to afford to fix the motor in your dad's rail...LOL! Maybe you can reverse mortgage your hovel for some coin? LMAO! :p:smt097:p
My dad is 83 and he doesn't have a dragster. Plus it's amazing what long hours and hard work can do to turn a business around......going to the boat show helps too ;)

I'm the #3 dealer for Honda Marine in the whole country at the moment :p

·
Registered
20,621 Posts
"Friday! Friday! Friday!" :rock:

·
Big Trev is a great guy!
14,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Normally Grouchy would be thanking his followers for the compliments heaped on his Thursday pics of other people's cars by now.......what happened this week? Why would he let down his loyal posse of sycophants?

·
Registered
10,104 Posts
My dad is 83 and he doesn't have a dragster. Plus it's amazing what long hours and hard work can do to turn a business around......going to the boat show helps too ;)

I'm the #3 dealer for Honda Marine in the whole country at the moment :p
BULLSHIT! You spend too much time trolling on YB for that shit to be remotely true! Boat Show= code for your Mom's basement. LMMFAO

61 - 80 of 93 Posts