Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any coments on converters.been looking at a trans speacialties northstar bolt together. 522 alky motor in 2600#car at about 2200hp.all input apreciated. thanks

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
I'd talk to ATI for sure man.. That's what we run in the '57 and it has been great...
However, I do have a 2 piece coan here at the shop from the old Corvette combo...Would probably be killer on yours, it slipped 1% with Rick's old Chevy motor on the 6.73 pass..

·
Registered
632 Posts
ati makes good blower converters?I was considering them for a converter

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Lenny at Ultimate Convertor Concepts will shoot you straight. That's mine was fom on the SBF and the new BBC with F3.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
shortcut everything and call Bradco he will get it right!!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
My two cents on Chance stuff, well I will be nice and keep to myself. 0 for 3 for their stuff and batting 100% on Coan (1) and TCI (3). Coan is blower converter and works wicked awesome. I know a lot of people of have had great luck with Chance stuff so probably just bad coincidence with me.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
people that run chance converters have 25 of them in the trailer! WTF? We have always run Pat's Performance Converters in PA. Always right on the FIRST time!

·
Registered
605 Posts
We have always run Pat's Performance Converters in PA. Always right on the FIRST time!
That is a true fact he is one on one with all the orders and he specs all the converters out himself not someone taking your info and giving you a call back. Give Steve a call i guarantee you will not be dissatisfied !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts