Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a f2 with a ford bracket for head hook up. I need a bracket for a sbc the ford all most fits its off a little. do u guys buy new and were. I called super chgre and they said 3k for crank mount. I trying to find it alot cheaper.

·
Registered
7,855 Posts
Couldn't you just make (or have someone make for you) and adapter plate that bolts to the sbc head with holes for a sbf patter tapped into it? It would move the blower out away from the engine maybe 1/2" but should work and would be cheap.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats what im going to do make ford work. Where can i get a crank pulley (sbc) the top pulley is a 50 tooth what will i neeed for bootm a 73 tooth. Its a cog belt said up. Trying to running in 8s.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I have 2 procharger SBC 77 tooth crank pulleys one of them has the v-belt pulley molded into the back of it the other is just the crank pulley. pm me interested. $50 + shipping.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
If your blower is clocked for the Ford bracket already Procharger offers an adapter bracket to bolt the SBF bracket to the SBC. Its generally used for 3rd gen F-body applications. I've gotten a few of these for guys in the past.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts