Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
what the phuck is so special about new jersey ??? ............i say run it at any of the road courses like road america or something like that

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
what the phuck is so special about new jersey ??? ............i say run it at any of the road courses like road america or something like that
It'll draw all of the NY and New England money in. If anything, the Glen should host it again.

·
Spiritual Gynocologist
80,189 Posts
All their tires & wheels will get stolen!

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts

·
Sizeable Member
7,748 Posts
It would be nice to see them run at the Glen again but I think that's highly unlikely. I don't think they could update the track to the current safety standards of F1.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts

·
Registered
4,846 Posts
What the phuck does california have to offer.

all i'm saying is traditional road courses like the glen ,sebring ,road atlanta , road america , miller motorsports park and VIR are much better to race on than a one time only street circuit .there's no run off area on street circuits and the drivers hate that granted they do run at monaco

just don't really see the interest in a possible one time only race in new jersey

·
Sizeable Member
7,748 Posts
Monaco isn't up to snuff either but it's their most prestigious race. They're not going to do away with that one any time soon.

·
Registered
776 Posts
This should be interesting. A course with all right turns, "jughandle" lanes to get onto pit road, and gas station attendants pumping all the race fuel...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts