Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New documentary on Netflix. They did a great job of behind the scenes with the teams, drivers, and owners. They also have great interviews with an F1 reporter on each episode. I went in not knowing much to nothing about F1. Incredible series. Great camera angles and in depth knowledge. Really well done

·
Registered
24,358 Posts
Thxs for the tip... We're viewing Episode 1 now.

Thxs to the thread tip below, checking this out on Netflix:

Re: F1 Drive to survive
New documentary on Netflix. They did a great job of behind the scenes with the teams, drivers, and owners. They also have great interviews with an F1 reporter on each episode. I went in not knowing much to nothing about F1. Incredible series. Great camera angles and in depth knowledge. Really well done

·
Registered
118 Posts
Another great F1 documentary... just goes to show that what goes on behind the scenes is more interesting than the actual race.

Also worth watching the Williams documentary (woah, who knew that Williams principal was a quadriplegic) and the McLaren documentary.

·
Registered
24,358 Posts
Thxs again for the thread tip...:smt023

We're enjoying every episode so far. Behind the scenes story lines and other than broadcast team, car, driver and track videos are greatly enjoyed here in our household. :cool:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts