Yellow Bullet Forums banner

F1 anyone?

1K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Rod Lenz 
#1 ·
Anyone watch or follow Formula 1? Damn Ferrari's getting smoked this year!

#2 ·
The rules change really put a damper on the mighty Ferrari Team, its a good thing for the sport and hopefully a few more teams can get in the mix. F1 is by far the pinnacle of automobile engineering and interesting to read about.

tom cowle

#4 ·
tom_cowle said:
The rules change really put a damper on the mighty Ferrari Team, its a good thing for the sport and hopefully a few more teams can get in the mix. F1 is by far the pinnacle of automobile engineering and interesting to read about.

tom cowle
unfortunately it's not interesting to watch.....Lap after lap of cars running in the same positions.,only interspersed with pit stops...
F1 is a joke race wise...put em on slicks and take away the traction control.
That'll make it a drivers championship again...

#5 ·
My wife and I are avid fans.

We have a partiality to Micheal, as she is German born, and I'm of German and Italian descent.

I would agree some tracks do not lend themselves well to passing, but the F1 rules body is becoming WAAAAAYYYY to intrusive, areodynamics are the biggest cause in the lack of passing.

I say and for me this holds to any organized major level racing org. If, and they claim this is the case, they want to control costs, then set a spending limit for the teams, set the safety rules, and let the teams have at i!!

Personally I feel that if F1 continues to micromanage the rules to this degree, then they will ruin the sport for all but the most ardent fans.

#7 ·
no,they need to take all the driver aids off and put them on slicks again.I remember when a driver had to feel the throttle to come out of a corner.Now they just put it to the floor and let the traction control do all the work.Seriously,you can't call that driving.The only thing they do is steer and change gear...and changing gear almost disappeared when they brought out a twin belt CVT trans that knocked 2 secs off the lap record on the first outing...they said it was banned because the driver didn't have enough input...LMPhAO.....
I know people who work in F1 and they say"put the slicks back on"..it's the cheapest option to get overtaking back.It's nothing to do with the tracks,it's just lack of mechanical grip

#14 ·
Rod Lenz said:
redvictor said:
importssuck said:
hahahahahahhahahahahaha "lmphao" thats hilarious
Just sticking to the "house" rules.....lol
Bob Curran said he wasn't sure he could handle the extra key stroke while driving the toter, reading and posting on the 'Bullet, and consuming "Old Smiles" while travelling from Chicago to Valdosta :-D
Wrong thread dummy!! :smt005

#15 ·
Monty Mikho said:
Rod Lenz said:
redvictor said:
importssuck said:
hahahahahahhahahahahaha "lmphao" thats hilarious
Just sticking to the "house" rules.....lol
Bob Curran said he wasn't sure he could handle the extra key stroke while driving the toter, reading and posting on the 'Bullet, and consuming "Old Smiles" while travelling from Chicago to Valdosta :-D
Wrong thread dummy!! :smt005
how do ya figure phuck stick? :smt005 :-D
Bob wrote LMFAO in another thread and I had to correct him, pay attention to your board :-D
Besides I can Hijack a thread with the best of 'em :-D

#16 ·
Monty Mikho said:
redvictor said:
Monty Mikho said:
I sported a Red Victor t-shirt at the last Milan event!! :-D
sweet Monty...you know who's the man..... :-D
Who's that man?? :-D
That man is Monty Hijacking a thread that I Hijacked.......what does F-1 have to do with T-shirts?/ :smt005 :-D

As "Dice" likes to say....."Phuck with me!!"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.