Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The diesel prices around the Baltimore/DC area are beginning to go nuts. The cheapest place I went by this morning was $3.35 and the highest was $3.54 :mad:

·
Registered
17,916 Posts
Biodiesel is $2.50 here.

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
3.59 for me. This'll surely help the economy..

·
Registered
17,916 Posts
3.59 for me. This'll surely help the economy..
Yep, untill we quit subsidizing the Arabs Economy (Oil Production) we will be forever dependant on their ass!

·
Ronald Reagans Ultra Ego.
7,452 Posts
Barry Sorento's a get-n-r-done foooo shoooo...... Ban that drilling, put on those carbon taxes !!!

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Guess it has to be up there with regular gas!!!!:mad:

On I81 in No VA, regular is 3.09...diesel is 3.34 and biodiesel is 3.45. I am glad that my TDI Jetta gets 45 mpg. My truck has been parked for 3 weeks now.

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I was told that Diesel cost more than gas, which takes more refining, because the products refined out of the gas are in demand and more than offset the extra refining cost. Is this true or just typical propaganda bullshit?

·
Registered
138 Posts
I was told that Diesel cost more than gas, which takes more refining, because the products refined out of the gas are in demand and more than offset the extra refining cost. Is this true or just typical propaganda bullshit?
I have always heard the same. Kinda makes sense if you think about it I guess.

·
Registered
17,916 Posts
It use to be the other way around. Now it's about the same.

·
Bad Muther Fucka
833 Posts
Yep, untill we quit subsidizing the Arabs Economy (Oil Production) we will be forever dependant on their ass!

We import more oil from Canada than the Camel jockeys, But not by much. The reason the prices are so high is speculation and the fact oil is traded as a commodity. Its true value is unknown. I hate high gas prices like the rest of you but we have it good compared to other countries. Canada pays about 4.50 a gallon currently.

http://www1.eere.energy.gov/vehiclesandfuels/facts/favorites/m/fcvt_fotw246.html

Gas prices around the world some will piss you off.

http://money.cnn.com/pf/features/lists/global_gasprices/

·
Registered
17,916 Posts
3.49 the other day in Illinois. Cost me like 85 bucks to fill up.
If I use Diesel mines $140.00. That's still better then late 05 when it took $210.00

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
It use to be the other way around. So people started buying more diesel powered vehicles. Now it's their turn to get it broke off in their ass by the speculators,oil companies, goverment taxes, or whoever they want to blame this week.

Fixed it for ya:p

1 - 20 of 188 Posts