Yellow Bullet Forums banner

F*ck the H.S.T (funny pic)

2K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  buttercup86 
#1 ·
Once again, Canadians are being bent over and railed by the government (I know...:WGAF) with this new "harmonized" sales tax about to take effect. Here is a group of native canadians (not sure which band) who aren't afraid to let everyone know what they think. Snapped this pic with my cell phone on hwy.40 in Sarnia....

See less See more
#6 ·
here in ontario, we will now be paying 13% tax on EVERYTHING including gasoline. i use the gas as an example because that's an every day expense that will be going up....during these great economic times, i can see how increasing people's cost to get to and from the job they took and a low rate of pay just to pay the bills and feed their families after their previous job disapeared makes TONS of sense! i'd say "FUCK HST" is puting it in nice terms.:mad:

#17 ·
SHIT just be glad you don't live here in quebec
we have been and willl be getting fucked be both fed and prov. government , bar none the most expence tax provence or state in north amer.
THAT WHY I SAPPORT THE BLACK MARKET
when ever i can save my money and have things done under the table , i'm in 100%

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.