Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How often do you say it on accident or when you are pissed in front of your kids under 10?

·
Registered
13,051 Posts
How often do you say it on accident or when you are pissed in front of your kids under 10?
not that often, but I say "other" things that sometimes I regret. my boys have taken to saying "what the H" or "what the beep" or "what the Heck". (looks in mirror) gee............. I wonder where they picked that up??? its when I say shit or oh crap that they really turn & raise an eyebrow.

Bob

·
ls1 s/s notch on 28s
25,929 Posts
i have put many doller bills in jars because of it..

i've worked in shops all my life,grew up on the streets and my dad raised me..so needless to say its in my nature..i dont even realize when i drop them..i can have a convo and say the f word in every sentince..its 2nd nature to me..

i try hard to not say it around kids though..i also look at the list of bad words as just reg words..only reason there bad is because some people said they where 80-150 years ago.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
I'm noted for it being my favorite word,:finga: even more when I am mad (it's the first thing that comes into my mind) with that being said, I have said it more than I ever wanted to but I really try not to say it around my 7yr old daughter ever!:smt083 maybe 3 times
My 2 teenage daughters have heard it about 10 times and that's 9 to many:smt103

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Me and my 6 year old were checking out at the store and I said "grab the bag" --he turns to me and as innocent as can be says "are your arms broken?"

The cashier is crying laughing so hard and all i say is " he gets that from his mother!"

·
Registered
300 Posts
Me and my 6 year old were checking out at the store and I said "grab the bag" --he turns to me and as innocent as can be says "are your arms broken?"

The cashier is crying laughing so hard and all i say is " he gets that from his mother!"
haha that is some funny shit,
i have a little girl that is turning 2 in a couple of weeks and she is just starting to pick up on certain words.
the problem is that she will hear it ,store it in her memory and start using it a few hours later

·
Trouble Maker, So Im told
4,433 Posts
I dont have any kids but when my nephews are around its a off limit word to me, not that I have to as my brother and sister say it, I just dont feel right about saying it.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Never use it, Dont use any "Swear" words.

But the other day My Daughter was talking about something irritating her and said Fricken what ever it was..

I looked at her and said you might as well just say Fucking what ever it was.. She just about passed out...

I have always thought it is funny that people have replacement swear words...

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
My kid is 14 and I may have got busted a time or two lately?? but I was really good about not cursing at all around him in his early years as well with all my nieces and nephews (32 of them) when they were young! and never in front of my Mom or in-laws! , I TRY to read my surroundings and choose my audience its called RESPECT, but for the rest of the yo yo's Fuck em! LOL

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The reason i ask i don't say it too often but when i do it is because my 10 year old girl pisses me off to no end. It comes out like " every fucking time" you have to act like this. I do feel bad after but I am sure you know how frustrating being a parent can be at times.

·
Registered
13,051 Posts
The reason i ask i don't say it too often but when i do it is because my 10 year old girl pisses me off to no end. It comes out like " every fucking time" you have to act like this. I do feel bad after but I am sure you know how frustrating being a parent can be at times.
X1000000. there is NOTHING that frustrates me more than the repetative problems with my kids. Ive hit my limit. EVERY time they do it now, I just take away thier electronics time & thats getting thier attention.

Bob

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,554 Posts
I don't have any kids so it is not a problem for me. But, bring your kids around and I will be dropping F-bombs like a mother fucker.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts