Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Drag Week Survivor
14,399 Posts
dumb fuck is calling a man-o-war a fucking jellyfish.

It's not that big of deal... If you asked 100 people from the Northeast what it was, over 90 would say some sort of jelly fish. In 33 years i've never seen one in person, I know they exist, I've seen pictures, but it's easy to just say jelly fish, don't take it to heart.

·
598 Coming Soon
19,628 Posts
Dem sons a bitches sting VERY hard, i had welts for about 6-months across my chest & arms.....DEADLY little suckers

It's not that big of deal... If you asked 100 people from the Northeast what it was, over 90 would say some sort of jelly fish. In 33 years i've never seen one in person, I know they exist, I've seen pictures, but it's easy to just say jelly fish, don't take it to heart.

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
that was just a minor point. being born and raised on the beach, i would have never made a trip 60 miles offshore with the pre trip problems they had. i have too much respect for the water for that.

·
I am The Dentist
50,953 Posts
dumb fuck is calling a man-o-war a fucking jellyfish.
Seriously? That story, those pics, and that's all you got?

I bet the Feds are going to want to have a talk with all on board that boat.
And I doubt they'll be talking about the fucking jellyfish.

-Brad

1 - 9 of 9 Posts