Yellow Bullet Forums banner
21 - 40 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
8,088 Posts
If you are going to do something, dammit do it right. I'm against rioting, but damn if you are going to tip over a truck, tip it over!!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Who or what started it?
I would say new society. Kids with no respect. Id of had my ass beat if I had done anything like this growing up and I am only 30. Every day I see kids between 9-18 who just don't give a fuck. I cant bet if you smashed a hole in their ass they would second guess every bad decision that crossed their minds. Time for parents to start putting punishment back into their own hands with a belt or switch!

·
Registered
10,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Who or what started it?
HB residents are very chill. The trouble started with some out of town flat billed white trash. Sucker punching faigles. You could totally tell the two groups apart. We tried staying put but then they started heading in our direction. I carry a knife at all times and I had it out ready to go.

·
Registered
10,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I wish I had been able to legally carry too. Pussies in large groups can be pretty dangerous. Had I been alone, I would have made my exit asap.

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
one brother in the crowd and he looked gay as a Christmas carol. he might not be able to riot but I bet he could throw a major hissy fit.:)

·
Banned
28,142 Posts
At least the kids in the 90's managed to tip over a police car and light it on fire.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
I carry a knife at all times and I had it out ready to go.
:eek: WUT? :smt081

Flat biller huh? is that a race, a gang, or space aliens?

Riots huh, looked scary... What were you doing there? Watching other dudes surf? Hanging out with MC Jim in the men's room? Damn it pains me how "Cali" you are. Its sad. But it's not your fault. It's someone else's, I'm sure.

And before you type, know that I'm from SD.

21 - 40 of 85 Posts