Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The votes are in....1/4 mile wins in a narrow victory of 40-36. Thank you all for your feedback. 275 will remain 1/4 mile at Milan this year.

For the SB nitrous guys...Adam and John Sears are looking at min weights right now. Also, thank you for the feedback on that. Any weight adjustments made will apply to everyone except Mike Panetta in "Dirty Brown". He must weigh 3800 regardless of combo due to his inability to refrain from urinating on our rental car.

·
Registered
18,386 Posts
This is total bullshit. You said we could race 1 mile and now you are cutting it back to 1/4. Thanks alot nate. Are you going to pay me back for my 1.35 gear set i bought. What about all of Montys training time on the camel ? You dont care about us racers do you. Go back to your home on rule change island asshole.:p

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is total bullshit. You said we could race 1 mile and now you are cutting it back to 1/4. Thanks alot nate. Are you going to pay me back for my 1.35 gear set i bought. What about all of Montys training time on the camel ? You dont care about us racers do you. Go back to your home on rule change island asshole.:p

LOL, I love it.

The people have spoken.

·
X275 Derby Winner!
2,839 Posts
Thanks Nate, looking forward to running the 1/4!
Don Barnett

·
Vendor
6,455 Posts
For the SB nitrous guys...Adam and John Sears are looking at min weights right now. Also, thank you for the feedback on that. Any weight adjustments made will apply to everyone except Mike Panetta in "Dirty Brown". He must weigh 3800 regardless of combo due to his inability to refrain from urinating on our rental car.
Got to break out the P90x now! Ripping the seats, door panels, headliner and radio out as we speak.:(

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

·
Diamond Pistons Rep
4,400 Posts
Well good thing we got time to put the combo in lil grey then . . . 2800lbs FTW !!!

·
Team CoRuPt
1,810 Posts
Great to hear. I'd be there regardless, but it's nice to have some 1/4 mile races... Since everyone is asking, can I get a weight break too???

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Damn. Sorry to hear that guys. I appreciate your support either way.

·
Team CoRuPt
1,810 Posts
Great to hear. I'd be there regardless, but it's nice to have some 1/4 mile races... Since everyone is asking, can I get a weight break too???
I was messing with you about the weight break, but I guess that's a touchy subject! I'd ask you to guarantee me one of the best times ever at the track, but with you guys and the crews up there that's going to happen regardless... Not sure there is much that I can ask for, beyond what you are already providing! Except maybe the guarantee of a place to terrorize at night!!! Possibly a dirt course of some sort!

Nate, I want to thank you and your brother for putting on some great races.... We have a blast at every one... Thank you and keep up the great work!

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was messing with you about the weight break, but I guess that's a touchy subject! I'd ask you to guarantee me one of the best times ever at the track, but with you guys and the crews up there that's going to happen regardless... Not sure there is much that I can ask for, beyond what you are already providing! Except maybe the guarantee of a place to terrorize at night!!! Possibly a dirt course of some sort!

Nate, I want to thank you and your brother for putting on some great races.... We have a blast at every one... Thank you and keep up the great work!
As long as guys like you keep enjoying them we will do everything we can to keep putting them on. For us its about enjoying the sport with like-minded people.

Had it not be for the support we have gotten for all the great racers out there we would have shut her down by now.

Thank you guys for keeping us going.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
I'm tryin to get the updates done so that we can make these events. Looks like we might miss the first one but plan on making the rest! Woohoo!

·
Team CoRuPt
1,810 Posts
We will support you wherever you go buddy... Success is all about making connections. You guys are so successful because you make genuine connections with all of the racers. You visit every pit and you genuinely care about what each racer thinks. Every time we show up one of your races, it feels like a big gathering of friends. It's quite unique and what keeps us there time after time. Keep up the great work!

·
Team CoRuPt
1,810 Posts
I'm tryin to get the updates done so that we can make these events. Looks like we might miss the first one but plan on making the rest! Woohoo!
Let's go Jesse... Even if the cars not ready are you gonig to be able to make the trip up?

·
Grandpa
6,479 Posts
We will support you wherever you go buddy... Success is all about making connections. You guys are so successful because you make genuine connections with all of the racers. You visit every pit and you genuinely care about what each racer thinks. Every time we show up one of your races, it feels like a big gathering of friends. It's quite unique and what keeps us there time after time. Keep up the great work!
I Second that!! Well Stated:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts