Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
T/S 368E
28,981 Posts

READ the instructions carefully. Like I said, I was doing mine and took a phone call and I screwed up a huge spot!!!
That stuff is STRONG!!!!

·
Registered
4,489 Posts
Totally Awesome needs to be carefully applied, cut to 50 percent in water.. If you leave it on too long or let it even start to dry you will have paint on your sponge or mop. Like said, it is important to do only about a 2 foot wide section at a time and apply top top bottom, lightly work it and get it off rinsing with water top to bottom with in a couple minutes.
if you want an easier product to control, find Crown brand. It is just as good and does not take the paint off or dull the finish. I used to get it at Menards, but do not see it now. It is in a brown bottle. I like it a lot better than Totally Awesome. Since my new inTech trailer is Pewter color and has side drip rails at the top on both sides, it does not show any black streaks. I just leave it out in the rain and it looks brand new again.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Its just a kick in the head, tried to clean it up to sell and end up taking paint off the side door. Nice. Once I get the totally awesome here ill be sure to cut it before applying.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts