Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some Tubular Automotive headers with port plates. these plates have a bolt pattern similar to a Cleveland. I've seen other company's adapter plates and they look similar but not sure if they are the same or not.
Anybody know where I could source gaskets like this besides Tubular Automotive? I like they headers but the gaskets are expensive and I tear the hell out of 'em each time I pull the headers. Maybe something reusable like copper?

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
May see if the TFS-R exhaust gasket has the same diag bolt pattern as you have. I know Kooks offers different styles of adaptor plates, see what gaskets they have. The hooker adaptor plates that I have use the standard sbf bolt pattern and the header uses the TFS-R pattern. I know felpro makes a gasket for it.. but as for reusable.. I don't.

Mike

·
1,344 Posts
x3...but it's a bitch getting the stuff in there if you have to put the headers in the chassis first (yates). Good thing my kid likes popsicles...the sticks work great. I'll put the stuff on there and leave it set for a couple of minutes then tighten the headers.

·
Habitual Linestepper
1,457 Posts
I use rtv between the adapter and the head, and a Aluminum re-usable gasket made by Kooks Headers they cost me about $40 if i remember correctly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts