Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 546 Posts

·
Age of Acquiescence
31,450 Posts
1st reply = Game over

.., and to assist my brother in the fight for truth, here is the link. Now resident Pro-China propagandist will say its SARS1 and not SARS2 even tho it's been shown by others it works against SARS2.

·
Registered
25,478 Posts
When one of the self proclaimed elite minds of the manufacturing sector turns out to be nothing more the a forum troll on the interwebs
that boy might be smart..but he ain't got a lick of common sense! :rolleyes:
and now Senator BullSchmidt is playing doctor.

My doctor is a firm believer in hydroxy and zinc............and..........he is a REAL doctor

·
Registered
26,012 Posts
You can bet your ass 90% in D.C. take it.

Reactions: malibu and RonSmith

·
Super Moderator
45,726 Posts
The OP forgets, only Liberals take what the main stream media, and the Bill Gates owned social media and search engines spoon feed them as gospel. All the rest of us actually do the research to find the truth.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Schmidt showed his hand long ago. He's a never Trumper and tries to play the middle.....fails miserably. He sounds like a leftists/Democrat more times than not. There's no reasoning with tards like him. For someone who thinks he's smart....he digs his heels in on his political views....no matter how wrong he is.

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
The OP forgets, only Liberals take what the main stream media, and the Bill Gates owned social media and search engines spoon feed them as gospel. All the rest of us actually do the research to find the truth.
Quoted for truth

·
Registered
27,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Seems kind of strange that you would blame me for what the trump administration is saying.

If you disagree with it, why do you think the Trump administration is saying that?

·
Registered
27,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It is the Trump administration speaking directly.
Has nothing to do with liberal media.

1 - 20 of 546 Posts